• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What exactly are the plans of Core regarding the Budget System?

TheSingleton

Masternode Owner/Operator
The whole point of 12.1 was that it would be easy to modify and upgrade the Budget Systems as well as prepare us for Evolution. But so far I have not seen any indication that the core team is working on an improved budget system. And while such an improvement would, in the end, need to be approved by us masternodes it would be nice to know that they have at least some ideas in the works regarding this.

Somewhat related to this it would be nice if there was an official Community Manager Position in the Core Team so that we have a quick and easy to reach official Contact Person.

Are you talking about a upgraded to dash central? I want to say i saw a plan to redo it. From my understanding there can be multiple interfaces to that system so someone wanted to make a more decentralized version.

I think there is larger fish to go after right now.

No, not talking about dash central. I am talking about the actual budget system. For example a change to the voting system so MNs could vote for a range of Prices that they would support and then the ability for the proposal creator to change the asked for amount. Just an example or another thing that has been talked about have a different type of multi-month proposal that once activated can't be voted out. Stuff like that.

I haven't seen anything that indicates Core Team is making/planning any changes to the Budget system.

I think @tungfa is the closest to being a community manager. Core is in the midst of big expansion and re-organization, so that may be in flux at the moment.

Back