• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Welcome Omar Hamwi - Regional Business Development Manager (US/Canada)

Dear Dash community,

I am pleased to announce that @Omar Hamwi has joined the business development team! He will be the Regional Manager for the US/Canada region, although will be helping out globally in the early days as we fill out the team.

Based out of Austin, Texas, Omar’s professional and personal life has spanned numerous countries across the globe. He brings with him experience in working with and managing geographically dispersed teams, years of management consulting experience, and expertise within the financial sector.

Omar began his career with the IFC – World Bank Group working on projects in a number of global markets within the Bank Advisory Services and Global Credit Bureau program. After receiving an MBA, with a data analytics focus from George Washington University, he worked in the management consulting industry in New York City, working with senior executives on process improvement. He most recently spent the last two years leading the global business development team for Globacom Technologies, a financial technology firm that serves the wealth management industry.

I’m excited to have Omar on board, please join me in welcoming and supporting him in his new role.

Sincerely

Bradley

Большая команда опытных разработчиков предоставляет услуги по разработке:
- смарт контрактов Ethereum, EOS любой сложности от 100$ за короткие сроки
- личных кабинетов для инвесторов
- криптовалютный фонд на ETH, EOS.
- форки, airdrop, аудит.
Поможем подготовить ТЗ и сделаем для вас проект под ключ.
Общий опыт в IT-сфере более 5 лет. Большое портфолио, всю работу выполняем за минимальные сроки.
Примеры кейсов предоставляем в лс.
Контакт телеграмм: @Btcdevs

Back