• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Welcome Mario Müller To The Team

Hello bro! :)
Welcome on the dev team Aswan, finally it was your time :)

Please welcome, Mario Müller, otherwise known as Aswan.

His name sounds alarmingly German :eek:...are there still non-Germans left in the team?

I guess one day we'll find out that Evan's real identity is "Erwin Teigfeld" and he lives in the Bavarian highlands...

:grin:

Welcome Aswan
laola.gif

His name sounds alarmingly German :eek:...are there still non-Germans left in the team?

I guess one day we'll find out that Evan's real identity is "Erwin Teigfeld" and he lives in the Bavarian highlands...

:grin:

Welcome Aswan
laola.gif

LOL, The Germans are taking over the world again, better watch out!

Wow, the team keeps growing and growing, it's awesome! Welcome Aswan!

Thanks!

I really appreciate everyone in the community being so nice and helpful.
Looking forward to being a member of the team. :)
Aswan, you know a lot more than me and I appreciate and learn something from all of your posts, I can tell that you are good with numbers and statistics. A big welcome from the UK :grin:

I really enjoy reading his posts (even if I cant understand them half the time because of the technical jargon). I thought this would happen sooner or later and I'm happy it happened sooner.
Learning is like playing chess or a sport, i.e. its always better to play against a stronger opponent, and then in that way, they can teach you to improve to their level and beyond.

Back