• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

We hate random distribution!

Payments were running pretty well... until last 24h. I've got one payment (and it was a tx_0_vout_1) where in previous days I would have 6-8 payments. Was actually thinking something is wrong but not sure what.

I've had fairly standard payments for the last week or so and then one of my masternodes received 8.3DRK in 12 hours!

I've got a nice Sunday planned in London today but what would really be nice is that when I get home and check my masternodes these ones will have got at least one payment each!

XobdFahxmRKt7NtU3dcM89KLz5k4cfWqB5
Xt7pjt2MrPjqZBqz1ZfMnrZ7irKCGRKdmp
XxA6i7sGebKtR7TRWH2zPMCX3KfpjdYvoB

I know some haven't been on for long but my other ones seem to be paid roughly 3 times a day. It really annoys me how its always the same two nodes that seem to get the most payments. Don't get me wrong, its better than no payments! My two super nodes have earned me about 30DRK in the last two weeks! Maybe its karma...

Waited for 16 days without a single payment on 3 different nodes (v31) until I gave up and set them up again.

This time with a new wallet address, and new Masternode key and v32 hopefully that will do the trick.

The strange thing is that they all seemed ok during those 16 days, and I had received payment after the v31 update. So everything was working. Must have been a sigma 25 event :mad:

One of my quiet nodes got a payment today which is reassuring.

When I first started getting in to Darkcoin and Yidakee helped me set up some masternodes I really doubted that they were working properly because payments were supposed to be random and they didn't seem random to me. I tinkered with resetting them up as you have done and sometimes it seemed to make a difference and sometimes it didn't. It has now been established that payments aren't following random variance and this should be fixed with RC5 (by reverting to the RC3 payment mechanism).

To cut a long story short, if I'm confident that they are set up right (I never doubted Yidakee, just the maths :wink:) then I'm just going to let them be.

Post here to let us know how you get on. It does sound like you had rotten luck.

Guys I think that we can`t look at payment in a period of a day or two. We should look at it in 7-14 days IMO.
I have now 7 MNs which in this month - 14 days - got 82 payments and 18 not paid because of bad actors.
It gives 0,83 payment/day if were enforcment without it it is 0,65 payment/day
Not bad I guess, but I have some MNs which get payment once a week and other who are chosen couple times a day.

I completely agree. I've relaxed into it now.

However, what if you only have one masternode and you only get paid once or twice a month? That barely covers your costs. We're lucky in that we have enough masternodes to average out over time. Its not a fair system and ultimately one that harms the distribution of the masternode network. Why run a single masternode if it costs you more than it earns which at the moment is possible.

It is soon to be resolved though so there is no point stressing I guess.

Could it be that the IP address of these 3 VPNs are on some kind of shit list ?
Just thinking if I have to change the IP for some reason

So what would the payments be like if we get that "enforcement" people are always talking about ?!?
payment per node/DRK: 0.662 now (which is really not a lot)

I am running a couple of MN's too
and yes amazing how they get paid big time or nothing at all ?!

Ahhh I was chosen 10 times since yesterday, 5 times paid 5 times bad actors :(

I'm down to 0.4 DRK per day with 61 nodes.

Its very quiet for me too. I'm at about 0.35DRK per day for my five nodes. More bad actors than payments. If it wasn't for the nice looking charts I'd feel a bit miserable.

I've said it loads recently but I'll say it again. What about people with one masternode? We need to be supporting them by giving them the best chance to cover costs and make a profit.

In Evan we trust and he has the power to change all things on the right way.

Back