• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS We are in process of incorporating an escrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT buy from this company. I already had them banned from the Zcash forums. Paid $2300 for a z9 mini and then the company disappeared and has ignored all communication ever since.

Have all emails and correspondence to prove they are scammers. Thread reported.

@iamasic It's a serious charge. You have proof?

Correct. Company is also withdrawn from Nevada where they claim the company is registered. All correspondence with them was fine until I paid. They have no form of contact other than email. Thy refuse to talk on the phone or reveal any information about the company which is what made me weary in the first place. They only take BTC for payments. They are using CoinGate to process orders. Not sure if I should contact them as well or not? I figured they will just move on to another payment processor to scam more people.

I also do not believe they even reside in the states. They speak broken English and only respond at weird hours in the middle of the night, aka business/daytime hours in China.

Let me know what you want for proof. I lost $2,300. I don't have time to sit here and piss money away with scammers and people that give crypto the negative stigma it already has as a scammer's haven like the media portrays it to be on a daily basis. People like this perpetuate the bullshit.

BTW, Google the company. All threads have been removed from Reddit, Bitcointalk and Z.cash forums. The only thing left is this clown who just started posting in the past week.

You said you had emails and correspondence above. DM them to me and I'll take a look. I can't just delete the thread without evidence. I'll be back tomorrow to take a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back