• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Way to find "winning" masternode?

David

My MNs are set to "donate" 100% of their income to a separate address that I control in order to make things much easier. I have noticed that there is one unintended consequence...I have no clue which masternode is generating the payments that I'm receiving at this "donation" address. Likewise, I have no way of seeing if an individual masternode has been getting paid. Drk.mn simply shows my MNs as having not received any payments at all, since they are not actually getting paid (all payments going to the "donation" address).

Is there a way to see when the last time was that a certain masternode was "elected" so I can monitor things and ensure that all my MNs are being paid properly?

Is there a way to see when the last time was that a certain masternode was "elected" so I can monitor things and ensure that all my MNs are being paid properly?

I _thought_ that "dashd masternode winners" would do that, but after looking into the code it looks like that's the donation address as well.

A simple solution for your problem would be to generate one address for each Masternode in your wallet, label it MN1, MN2, etc. and send the payments to those individual addresses.

Yep i'll do the same.
ddink7 when you have questions dont ask for help @bct ;) come and ask pro guys :)

Back