• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Warning:Charlie lee with Innosilicon cheated Miners

MohamedEzzat

Hello all Dash Community,
Carlie Lee always recommend the innosilicon products.Since 7 months Charlie Lee tweeted that the A5 Dashmaster is the most powerful Dash miner and published his visitation images to innosilicon company.
I preordered 2X A5 Dashmaster with 20K USD and me like all the customers cheated in the shipment and even now we haven't received any miners even A5 ROI is dead.
Today charlie lee is trying again to cheat the miners by tweeting about the innosilcon A6 miner.
Charlie lee just showed his true face.he knows this company is a joke, they don't reply to emails, 7 months and still no shipping date for previous model, and there he go promoting them again to screw people over.

Hello all Dash Community,
Carlie Lee always recommend the innosilicon products.Since 7 months Charlie Lee tweeted that the A5 Dashmaster is the most powerful Dash miner and published his visitation images to innosilicon company.
I preordered 2X A5 Dashmaster with 20K USD and me like all the customers cheated in the shipment and even now we haven't received any miners even A5 ROI is dead.
Today charlie lee is trying again to cheat the miners by tweeting about the innosilcon A6 miner.
Charlie lee just showed his true face.he knows this company is a joke, they don't reply to emails, 7 months and still no shipping date for previous model, and there he go promoting them again to screw people over.
I'm amazed anyone would buy from them again.. I told them so on Twitter a number of times

Back