• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Want to set up Multiple MN's that are spread out.

bigrcanada

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Hi...finally going to make time to do this, I've been procrastinating for way to long. What I'm looking for is to spread my new MN's around the globe and get a couple of people to give me a hand. Does this even matter if its all located in one location or not? My thought is groups of 4 or 5 MN's. I know GhostPlayer a couple months has offered to help and I'll reach out, Tao and spawlik21. I'll reach out tomorrow. How much time should I allocate to setting these up?

I'm also looking for the latest tuturial and or video explaining how the MN setup works.

hit me anytime. this week I`m available in the evenings since 23:00 and mornings 8:30 - 12:30 GMT+1 timezone

hit me anytime. this week I`m available in the evenings since 23:00 and mornings 8:30 - 12:30 GMT+1 timezone
Hi...I responded back on BCT...I'm 9 hours behind you or whatever...so lets say I'm ready at 13:00 PST that would be 22:00 your time?

Back