• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Wallets and PrivateSend examples

benlvovsky

Hi guys. I am very new to Dash. I need PrivateSend python examples. I have a task to build a Dash wallet, host it (cloud), receive Dash, and forward partially to other Dash wallets with PrivateSend. Are there any samples available?

Hi guys. I am very new to Dash. I need PrivateSend python examples. I have a task to build a Dash wallet, host it (cloud), receive Dash, and forward partially to other Dash wallets with PrivateSend. Are there any samples available?

You would probably be better served joining the Dash Devs Discord group, developers don't spend much time on this forum. Private message for an invite if you can't find them. I'll post this in their Discord, but you'll get a quicker answer there.

You may be able to learn something from Dash Electrum (https://github.com/akhavr/electrum-dash). It's written in Python and is also the only wallet I know of outside of Dash Core that supports PrivateSend mixing.

Back