• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

walletgenerator.net

fible1

Dash Core Group
Masternode Owner/Operator
Has anyone used this site for Dash? Is it safe?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Pablo.

Much appreciated Tungfa!

I had a "security incident" today, so I am working on my contingencies, will use walletgenerator.net on an offline comp for emergencies.

:)

Pablo.

Always use those off line with, preferably, an operating system on a stick (like linux on a stick) to be used only once. Just in case you've never done that before :)

Always use those off line with, preferably, an operating system on a stick (like linux on a stick) to be used only once. Just in case you've never done that before :)

Tails and OpSec ?
bit overboard , don't you think ?

Yep, already do that, but thanks for the suggestion Tante :).

We really need to get Trezor working with Masternodes; its a big risk to hold Dash right now.

Pablo.

Tails and OpSec ?
bit overboard , don't you think ?

Its a good practice to use an Ubuntu live USB (not Tails) on a clean install to generate wallets. Depends on how many times you've been hacked to determine your level of paranoia :).

Pablo.

Well, if you're gonna bother making a paper wallet, you might as well go overboard, eh? I did this for my nephews, and used an ubuntu stick, so not 100% paranoid, LOL. I was more interested in ease of use :D

alex-ru
didn't you make these nice paper wallets ?
where can i find them
tx

Back