• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Visa bans cryptocurrency backed cards

On the 5th of January news broke that Visa has banned crypto cards issued by wavecrest. The ban affects most of the Dash debit cards that are currently available(TenX, Bitwala and Wirex), these cards are one of few options users have to use Dash, for day to day expenses. Believe having such cards available globally and having numerous card provides across the global would be advantageous to the community and limit the impact of such events.

https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/www....05/visa-bans-cryptocurrency-backed-cards.html

I'm not looking for donations for Dash coins. I am looking for support as in sharing the website on social media and also around various platforms.

A
I'm not looking for donations for Dash coins. I am looking for support as in sharing the website on social media and also around various platforms.
Alright my mistake, if that's the case I am more than willing to help. Maybe we can assist each other as I mentioned am trying to get my proposal out there as well.

Back