• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Video for building a 4 GPU Dash System

tuppydog

Hi all, I just completed a video to build a mining machine. It is unedited and kind of hard to follow. I was sick at the time, my daughter helped me but left so it was hard to finish, but hopefully it will help someone, using dashminer on this, can run other coins also. I will upload all components shortly on dailymotion.....I will make a clearer video at some point with better editing, but for now, this is my first video, I know I have to speed this up a little...

Last edited by a moderator:
uHTiPlo.jpg

Jeff, I don`t know how you could go through all of this withoout this expert feminile Soffi help :rolleyes:

Hi all, I just completed a video to build a mining machine. It is unedited and kind of hard to follow. I was sick at the time, my daughter helped me but left so it was hard to finish, but hopefully it will help someone, using dashminer on this, can run other coins also. I will upload all components shortly on dailymotion.....I will make a clearer video at some point with better editing, but for now, this is my first video, I know I have to speed this up a little...

send me a download link please and I put it on YouTube

[email protected]

Back