• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

UdjinM6 v0.12.0.41-44e002f
Mixing works, until denominations needs confirmation,
but transactions still do not confirm in the next block, so its slow...

And i need to use reindex every day in the first start...

EDIT: added pic, note connections 34.
confirmserrors.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this help to denom not confirm problem?
Nope, it helps to keep connections number reasonable. About "denom not confirm" - miners have to include dstx into the block and there is not much we can do to force them without breaking a consensus imo.

Nope, it helps to keep connections number reasonable. About "denom not confirm" - miners have to include dstx into the block and there is not much we can do to force them without breaking a consensus imo.
Are you saying if all miners go to update their wallets, problem solved?

Are you saying if all miners go to update their wallets, problem solved?
No, I'm saying that miners/pools see some transactions and choosing which one to include. By default they just include everything valid because actually it doesn't matter which txes to include while they are valid. BUT nothing stops them from generating empty blocks all the time for example. In a healthy network however this means that such a pool actually do damage to network (because who needs a network with no transactions enabled?) and miners who care about network health should probably leave such pool. But you can't easily say "hey, all of you (who?), you have to include this tx in the block" without facing many issues.
Not sure why we have so many unconfirmed on testnet though...

Not sure why we have so many unconfirmed on testnet though...
I wonder this also, because this problem is not so old and it is appeared only about last 7 days.
Earlier this was not a problem, i am quite sure its about code changes, just my 2 duffs.

Wallet zapped and reindexed, waiting new bread from oven...

Edit:
UdjinM6 v0.12.0.41-738f009
New bottom sync.progress bar took over minute to complete...

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing as before, denominations does not confirm, i stop testing for now and going to standby.

Same thing as before, denominations does not confirm, i stop testing for now and going to standby.
Are you synced? I'm on 82707 0000000a238b9d1e5482533370e56007e71780f3ecfb49b7e4d5b739e68273ec and it works for me

I stuck a little hash power on, it seems to have cleared most of the unconfirms, the others I zapped away ..
Yep, zap and reindex helps, but its not right if you have to do this every time you start wallet.

Are you synced? I'm on 82707 0000000a238b9d1e5482533370e56007e71780f3ecfb49b7e4d5b739e68273ec and it works for me
Sure i was, now its 82713 and denominations are now conflicted. Restarted wallet, no mixing.

MIXING UPDATE
-------------------------
Fresh Wallet
84 Minutes
62 Masternodes on testnet
1,100 tDASH to mix
8 Mixing Rounds

eRPxxFC.png

Somebody loves me. Who needs the Lightening Network when this is happening

OdfHIrG.png

MIXING UPDATE
----------------------
1,100 tDASH
8 Rounds
54% Completion
175 Minutes Elapsed

How cool is that - lol

create a txt document
input all your employees DASH addy with payment amt for payroll etc
Copy and paste to start iX-HYPER (or whatever we're calling it)
and BOOM - everybody gets paid in 1 swoop !!

I SO LUV IT !!!

Ok, here is the testing video, which demos 3 problems.

Video resolution: 1255 x 695
Duration: 21 minutes

Index (min:sec):
1: DS settings does not update 0:11
2: DS start mixing delay 0:47
3: First unconfirmed denom 2:37
4: Third unconfirmed denom 5:00
5: More unconfirmed denom 12:54
6: 5 unconfirmed denom 18:28
7: DS stop mixing delay 18:53
8: Wallet restart and conflicted 19:40

http://ajm-inc.net/tDASH_Testing/tDASH-Testing1-11-08-2015-2016.html

Ok, here is the testing video, which demos 3 problems.

Video resolution: 1255 x 695
Duration: 21 minutes

Index (min:sec):
1: DS settings does not update 0:11
2: DS start mixing delay 0:47
3: First unconfirmed denom 2:37
4: Third unconfirmed denom 5:00
5: More unconfirmed denom 12:54
6: 5 unconfirmed denom 18:28
7: DS stop mixing delay 18:53
8: Wallet restart and conflicted 19:40

http://ajm-inc.net/tDASH_Testing/tDASH-Testing1-11-08-2015-2016.html
Awesome video, love it. I also had many unconfirmed, conflicted transactions on my two wallets but this was due to the fork we were having, some of the transactions went off on a different chain. Even the two explorers weren't at the same block height earlier if you noticed. The devs are trying to figure out what's causing the forks.

Reactions: AjM
Back