• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.2.x Testing

eduffield UdjinM6 crowning snogcel

2 new bugs found from v.0.11.2.16. and one old.

In dash-qt with masternode mode, "Try Mix" and "Reset" buttons are not disabled like "Start Dash Mixing" button.

Another one is "out of sync" textbox blocks "Recent transactions" text with certain languages, example Finnish, check pic.

outofsyncblock.png

Remind note: Overview -> Darksend -> Completion bar (progress) tool tip message is not translated.

Allert!!! Problem with packaging. This comment was posted somewhere on this forum and I'm quoting from BCT:

I asked the same question on Dashtalk but it seems there are more people here - so you guys that are on both forums, forgive the redudancy>

My new Dash wallet installer placed it into Program Files / Dash. Alas, when I run it, all associated files - including but not limited to wallet.dat | peers.dat | database folder | db.log | blocks folder | chainstate folder | dash.conf appear on Desktop?

Allert!!! Problem with packaging. This comment was posted somewhere on this forum and I'm quoting from BCT:

I asked the same question on Dashtalk but it seems there are more people here - so you guys that are on both forums, forgive the redudancy>

My new Dash wallet installer placed it into Program Files / Dash. Alas, when I run it, all associated files - including but not limited to wallet.dat | peers.dat | database folder | db.log | blocks folder | chainstate folder | dash.conf appear on Desktop?
I'm not sure if this can be reproduced as problem with packaging or not but the guy who ask this question has solution as https://dashtalk.org/threads/11-2-dash-release.4515/page-3#post-49155

Probably not the right thread to post this in.... But, I need the assistance of some Dash Devs.

What changes do we need to make in the P2Pool software to get it to work with the latest version of Dash?

I'm getting an error when shutting down the new wallet.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB : Error -30974, can't open database wallet-main.dat
dash in Runaway exception

Log shows the following:
2015-03-31 17:22:20 Requesting shutdown
2015-03-31 17:22:20 Running Shutdown in thread
2015-03-31 17:22:20 opencon thread interrupt
2015-03-31 17:22:20 addcon thread interrupt
2015-03-31 17:22:20 msghand thread interrupt
2015-03-31 17:22:20 dumpaddr thread stop
2015-03-31 17:22:20 net thread interrupt
2015-03-31 17:22:20 Shutdown : In progress...
2015-03-31 17:22:20 StopNode()

UPDATE: It's not just when I close the wallet. If I try to do anything (like send DASH), the QT crashes.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
TopUpKeyPool() : writing generated key failed
dash in Runaway exception
Assertion failed: (this->GetLockedPageCount() == 0), function ~LockedPageManagerBase, file ./allocators.h, line 41.
Abort trap: 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we are testing on mainnet now :grin:
LOL, always have ;P

Nah, but some things don't pop up until you go to main, and you could sit forever testing. So since we have the "switch", I agree with running full speed ahead. The competition is never far behind!

I just got paid and I set my wallet to pay a percentage to the foundation, but no payment was made, I got the whole payment. Is this not working yet? Or was it maybe turned off because it had issues?

Anyway, in case anyone comes in here to read, I should explain what happens. Crowning told me that when you donate a percentage, it doesn't take that % off of your payment, but rather, takes your whole payment 10% of the time. so for every 100 payments you get, 10 of them will be diverted to the account of your choice (hopefully foundation's account) I guess that's a good way to keep block bloat down, but hummm if the payments are missed because all of a sudden a bunch of payments don't show up in a row, and you were counting on some, it could be inconvenient, LOL.

Well, the normal way except when starting from local I did masternode start-many and I did get the result expected; the listing of all masternodes started. But as Crowning said, what is supposed to happen is that 10% of the time, I will not receive any payment at all, but instead that whole payment will go to the foundation's payment address. So unless I constantly monitor when my MNs win, but aren't paid, I won't know it's happened??

Guys, who run MNs on testnet? Update to 11.2.17 and keep'em running pls

E.T.A, 15 confirmations. We could also use some more hashing power!

[
{
"account" : "0",
"address" : "yAAqNzprq5L5fMZXM1ontkp8ZXfHNZhBVw",
"category" : "receive",
"amount" : 1000.00000000,
"confirmations" : 0,
"txid" : "f343c4b51ad633f516fa71ef716e05f78033432b6743369533878624dcdbe9a3",
"walletconflicts" : [
],
"time" : 1428168919,
"timereceived" : 1428168919
}
]

UdjinM6 could we setup a multi-sig addy and have MN's donate to it, to try and reproduce mainnet?

I would like to give some GPU love to our hashing power, but P2Pool 103.13.228.168:17903 seems down... Do you have any test pool to suggest ?

Sorry, been kind of away, don't know what/if pools available. But you could always solo mine with a GPU!

Back