• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.1.x InstantX Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, how cool is THAT:
Code:
 Generated 624 translation(s) (624 finished and 0 unfinished)
  Ignored 284 untranslated source text(s)
Updating '/exports/src/git/v0.11.1.x/src/qt/locale/darkcoin_es.qm'...
  Generated 908 translation(s) (908 finished and 0 unfinished)

The locale stuff gets automatically updated during a build
fingers-up.gif

I like the amount of masternodes info in tools/informations :)

Hey, how cool is THAT:
Code:
Generated 624 translation(s) (624 finished and 0 unfinished)
  Ignored 284 untranslated source text(s)
Updating '/exports/src/git/v0.11.1.x/src/qt/locale/darkcoin_es.qm'...
  Generated 908 translation(s) (908 finished and 0 unfinished)

The locale stuff gets automatically updated during a build
fingers-up.gif
I take it that it's very cool, only I don't understand it, LOL.

Shoot, I just updated to 11.1.4 on my masternode, and now I have to wrestle the computer from my daughter again, LOL (she needs to do homework, I have the upper hand ;) )

I just decided to finish mixing the coins in my test wallet. It was at, I dunno, 60%, I walked away, and came back about 5 minutes (tops) later and I'm at 89% complete on 8 rounds. Now I know the estimate isn't super accurate, but this seems really fast. Did something change?

Can we not IX during mixing, even when we choose non denominated coins in coin-control?
Is it on purpose or devs are trying to fix it?

I just decided to finish mixing the coins in my test wallet. It was at, I dunno, 60%, I walked away, and came back about 5 minutes (tops) later and I'm at 89% complete on 8 rounds. Now I know the estimate isn't super accurate, but this seems really fast. Did something change?

Well, progress is calculated from 2 parts now:
1) denomination part: ( sum of all ("input amount" x "input rounds" ) ) divided by ( "number of rounds you want to mix" x " funds that are represented by denominated amounts")
2) anonymization part: "darksend balance" divided by "darkcoins to keep anonymized"
Total progress is #1 * 80 + #2 * 20

So if there was a bunch of large inputs that went through another round or two it's quite possible to see big jumps
EDIT: + what Evan said ))

Yeah, the DSTX message is now supported by the protocol, meaning the DS transactions are first class citizens in blocks and get mined right away. Sometimes, It took 30 minutes before.

EDIT: + what UdjinM6 (We both fixed it separately :grin:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we not IX during mixing, even when we choose non denominated coins in coin-control?
Is it on purpose or devs are trying to fix it?

IX Requires inputs that have at least 5 block-level confirmations. So, if you mix and let them sit for 10 minutes after they're done, IX will work.

Maybe that should be represented in the balance on the send screen when you click IX?

IX Requires inputs that have at least 5 block-level confirmations. So, if you mix and let them sit for 10 minutes after they're done, IX will work.

Maybe that should be represented in the balance on the send screen when you click IX?
Second attempt worked. I think I chose new coins to send.

edit: yep, they had 4 confirmations when I tried to send them

Yes, with some additional info that your balance may be lower

Well, progress is calculated from 2 parts now:
1) denomination part: ( sum of all ("input amount" x "input rounds" ) ) divided by ( "number of rounds you want to mix" x " funds that are represented by denominated amounts")
2) anonymization part: "darksend balance" divided by "darkcoins to keep anonymized"
Total progress is #1 * 80 + #2 * 20

So if there was a bunch of large inputs that went through another round or two it's quite possible to see big jumps
EDIT: + what Evan said ))

Yeah, the DSTX message is now supported by the protocol, meaning the DS transactions are first class citizens in blocks and get mined right away. Sometimes, It took 30 minutes before.

EDIT: + what UdjinM6 (We both fixed it separately :grin:)

Thank you. I see it was probably more like what UdjinM6 said as it's slowed down again (and jumped around here and there) It's only at 90% now, and it's been nearly an additional 3 hours. Plus, of course, if nobody is mixing at the moment, that could have an effect ;)

I keep getting distracted, never got the 11.1.5 MN up and running (still on 11.1.3) Hope it's at least trying to mess up the system and the system is resisting?? Or doing something helpful??

Just finished some throwing some tDRK in #darkcoin and observed that you can't spend iX coins until they've fully confirmed. Any plans on including some sort of measure on what these coins can be spent in the wallet? Right now I'm assuming I need to wait for 6 confirms + iX confirms (12 confirms according to wallet) - is this correct?

Oddness:

Prior to downloading 11.1.6, just after Evan posted it, I had not been running a testnet MN for about 24hrs (and then it was on 11.1.3 I think.)

Before I started 11.1.6 I deleted the masternodeprivkey from my .conf and set masternode=0 as I wanted to test DS.

I've just noticed that about 90mins ago I received a Masternode payment: txid
fc9eb2fe7a01fc494a2e88ae1c0e8252a9ede30787b512eda5ff99fd9df72521-000

So I went to the console, typed 'masternode debug' and got 'No problems were found'

'masternode list' does not show either of the IP's (or even the IP ranges) that I have access to here... something is amiss, beyond it being nearly 5am... :confused:

Just finished some throwing some tDRK in #darkcoin and observed that you can't spend iX coins until they've fully confirmed. Any plans on including some sort of measure on what these coins can be spent in the wallet? Right now I'm assuming I need to wait for 6 confirms + iX confirms (12 confirms according to wallet) - is this correct?
The IX confirms will confirm faster than POW confirms anyway. As it currently stands, it's for mainly for merchants to know that the coins actually are theirs since you can't immediately reuse received IX tx's to send to someone else.

Please anyone send me some to my testnet wallet:

y4EVP3EWvt9gt7AeU3xGZD3uZvc4xy1L26

Thank you
Status: 5/confirmed (verified via instantx), has not been successfully broadcast yet
Date: 2/3/2015 23:53
To: y4EVP3EWvt9gt7AeU3xGZD3uZvc4xy1L26
Debit: -1000.00 tDRKNet amount: -1000.00 tDRK
Transaction ID: e48a680ea431bc2d0e3fb08e7679c1acc9fd85e0d85495243771fe2e9f048fa9-000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back