• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.1.x InstantX Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 of 20 signatures now.
I got a few successful InstantX transactions a few hours ago. Right now we're at 73.1% Masternode update. You might be lucky this time. :)

upload_2015-2-11_16-18-18.png

I'm kinda new to DRK. I assume getting all MNs on same version has been difficult and high-90%'s is a really good thing. Right?

Since the 'enforcement', any reason why the older versions stick around? (since, it is my understanding, that they will get no compensation for having a MN if enforcement is on and they're not current)

Can we kick (or ban) the non-current ones?

I'm kinda new to DRK. I assume getting all MNs on same version has been difficult and high-90%'s is a really good thing. Right?

Since the 'enforcement', any reason why the older versions stick around? (since, it is my understanding, that they will get no compensation for having a MN if enforcement is on and they're not current)

Can we kick (or ban) the non-current ones?
I believe, after about 1 week, if you're still below a certain version number you will not be paid.

Just on testnet, it's not a mainnet feature. Someone asked how I did it earlier, here's the config:
Code:
testnet=1
debug=1

port=20000
rpcport=30000
addnode=127.0.0.1:19999

maxconnections=100
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=128.127.106.235:20000
masternodeprivkey=key

So, when I understand this correctly 127.0.0.1:19999 works as a proxy to the outside world...what would be the problem on mainnet with this?

Nope but that is where the price is headed!
Looks like someone REALLY doesn't want it crossing $3... Soon as you hit that wall, someone shows up with exactly the sells needed to push it down... Then when volume drops, the bots take over again... SOSDD. So much manipulation in the market. Good thing that's not why I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back