• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.1 - InstantX Release

I think it's not just IX, there's a bit of a message propagation issue... Even when I send from one computer to another sitting right next to each other. It used to be almost instantaneous. Now, it can often take several minutes, and block height doesn't even stay even. It seems to struggle with comms on all fronts where just a few dots ago it was flawless.

It works, eventually... It's not forking up or anything, but two computers sitting right next to each other on the same intarwebz pipe, freshly deleted peers.dat, one is 4 blocks behind... You wanna IX? It laughs at your foolish desires... Doesn't seem like anything is broken... Just sad with the comms, not sure why. Even my MNs don't stick to the same block height. Same chain, they just don't get the message for new blocks like they used to...

Oh I never knew who was in charge of what site. And yes, I do like to see DRK news on twitter.
Thanks, Tao! :smile:
You're welcome.
Well, my Twitter strategy works like this. I use my unofficial Darkcoin Chameleon account to reach out to people, and try to generate interest in Darkcoin. When they follow me back, most times they also follow the official account, which I also co-run with Evan (mostly me, he's obviously busy with other things). It's been a hugely successful strategy so far! :grin:
Course, it helps when your product is fantastic...

You're welcome.
Well, my Twitter strategy works like this. I use my unofficial Darkcoin Chameleon account to reach out to people, and try to generate interest in Darkcoin. When they follow me back, most times they also follow the official account, which I also co-run with Evan (mostly me, he's obviously busy with other things). It's been a hugely successful strategy so far! :grin:
Course, it helps when your product is fantastic...
All of you guys in the marketing and ambassador groups are doing a great job. I don't check on Twitter so often but the bot in IRC relays the message for us:
[15:32:25] <DarkcoinBot> TWITTER FEED @DarkcoinOrg (2015-02-21 20:26:40): We are now working on improved #Darksend anonymity through Masternode blinding:
I think we have a fantastic community with so many people who never run out of energy! :grin:

All of you guys in the marketing and ambassador groups are doing a great job. I don't check on Twitter so often but the bot in IRC relays the message for us:

I think we have a fantastic community with so many people who never run out of energy! :grin:
Maybe you should join us! We could always use more female Twitters! :wink:

Maybe you should join us! We could always use more female Twitters! :wink:
I'm afraid this is not where my interest is and I might just ruin it. (Also my time is limited.) You guys have been doing a great job and more DRK supporters are joining you guys, we'll see more talents there.

But thanks for the suggestion. :)

I've not paid attention for some time, but how comes that "Start Darksend Mixing" button is disabled and grayed out? And Darksend status is disabled too.

What I'm doing wrong?
no-ds.png

Last edited by a moderator:
akhavr IMO there are two reasons, or you have to have >1 or probably you`re using config with masternode paramethers :) check it out.

Just a note:

the 11.1.25
on MAC 10.9.5
is using huge CPU !
(i am Not on the newest Mac, i know that but still )

I got pinged by a user running Mac 10.6
and he can not even open or install the wallet !
(crashes out all the time)

E0RVgpc.jpg

Is it just me or has anyone noticed it's taking a long time for the wallet to sync to the network at the moment? What can be the problem?

EDIT: OK synced now. I guess too many forks have got to me and when a wallet doesn't sync in 2 min I start thinking we might have another fork ! :grin:

Back