• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

win7 64
1JVLvmU.png
I restarted my wallet with -zapwallettxes -reindex and it seems back to normal now. Would love to hear someone explain why this happened though.

UdjinM6, is "DS Rounds 0" another new thing in v.110013 or has it always been like this? I just now noticed it:

View attachment 824
Yep, that's because of a feature that was introduced few minor releases earlier. Funds are now splitting not during the first run of mixing on MNs but before mixing on MN even started. And only denominated funds (splitted in common amounts - denominations) are legit to enter mixing on MNs now. This feature came to take place "power of 2" splitting as more accurate. This also allowed us to get rid of non-denominated amounts in first round of mixing.
What you see is newly splitted denominations that were not mixed yet.

What's going on with enforcement? Currently, there are a lot of unpaid blocks.
79273a2e50.jpg
That will be changed soon when most people update to the current version, don't worry. :)
Version 11.0.13 is very stable, anyone who cares about their investment in Darkcoin should update to this version.

XxDotRpSDzgyAkx3jHkLZD8YYZRwbcjmmA - but they have almost 20% of all blocks found, that is much.

Mn payment=37.5% at 209840 and annual reward reduction at 210240, right?
It'll compensate each other: (13/14)*5*0.375 =~ 5*0.35 ^^

Is there any way to tell how many coins are being mixed by all the masternodes at any one time?
I don't know if it's possible, but I've had the thought before that a bit more data logging by clients might not only be useful for debugging/development purposes but could also be displayed in the client - people love graphs and stats, blinking lights, shiny moving stuff.

I don't know if it's possible, but I've had the thought before that a bit more data logging by clients might not only be useful for debugging/development purposes but could also be displayed in the client - people love graphs and stats, blinking lights, shiny moving stuff.
Yes,the more shiny/coloured flashing lights the better, a speedometer showing the world's masternodes mixing coins would be really cool and it would give an idea how long mixing will take :cool:

It's happening! Darksend with 17 rounds is real!!!

upload_2015-1-25_9-5-54.png

But I guess we can't get rid of the change amounts, eduffield ? I guess we have to spend them first? (And sorry, don't know why I can't stop this bold text here.)

upload_2015-1-25_9-13-38.png

A big problem with the mixing is when the denoms get stuck with the message "Found unconfirmed denominated outputs, will wait till they confirm to continue.", so it took a while for the mixing to be done.

Is .13 a final release before we move to IX? Or is depends on how enforcement is working with .13?
Craving to test InstantX :)

I'm certainly not complaining with rounds going longer but what's the deal with 16 rounds being the end point and going into 17. I realize it's the same as the old 8 round max going into 9 but why is it not able to stop after the round cap? What logic is causing it to push end +1?

I'm certainly not complaining with rounds going longer but what's the deal with 16 rounds being the end point and going into 17. I realize it's the same as the old 8 round max going into 9 but why is it not able to stop after the round cap? What logic is causing it to push end +1?
Evan changed it here: https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commit/8038fdfcff5b67949340e3364bf9e927894e160f?diff=split

Don't know, maybe it's an integer overflow issue in C/C++ ? Wish I knew :)

But I guess we can't get rid of the change amounts, eduffield ? I guess we have to spend them first?
0.2125 is special change amount used for collaterals. As for everything else smaller than 1 DRK they should be combined manually first (at least for now).
A big problem with the mixing is when the denoms get stuck with the message "Found unconfirmed denominated outputs, will wait till they confirm to continue.", so it took a while for the mixing to be done.
That's a known issue. They do not "stuck" actually, those txes just have low priorities to be included in next blocks in terms of how bitcoin calculates it because of inputs low confirmations, small amounts of outputs and large size of the resulting txes - in terms of bitcoin that looks similar to "dust" or "bloating". There is a solution to this (not tested yet) but someone said "no more updates on mainnet pleeease!" :tongue: Seriously speaking, we need to get rid of most bitcoin segfaults/crashes to stabilize this version (which is mostly done), enforce payments and then continue development deployment. :wink:

sy5YCRb.jpg

Any ideas why I cannot send my coins? I am trying to send 38 and failed. Tried 35 and succeeded. Weird

Back