• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a quick and stupid question. Will masternode reward be increased later of this month? (After applying 0.10.15) Is it confirmed plan?

Evan is very confident that the new distribution scheme is absolutely even. So if there are 900 masternodes one masternode will get every 900th block.
Very curious about this! Can't stop talking about this project. Proud to support!

Yes please pull your miners over to test net so MAINNET darkcointalk pool miners can get some larger fractional coins :) I will setup a TESTNET Pool just for you :D

jk

LOL, I didn't realise I was causing offense over there ;) I'll be gone within 24 hours anyway :D

Just updataed to 0.10.15.5 and mining with 2Mh/s.

Flare...I'd update my test instances but only you have the pem file!

If you need more hashing power for masternode testing just give me a testnet stratum address.

Last edited by a moderator:
flare said:
Evan is very confident that the new distribution scheme is absolutely even. So if there are 900 masternodes one masternode will get every 900th block.

Very curious about this! Can't stop talking about this project. Proud to support!

I did a quick checking on payments to MN on testnet after the 10.15.5 blockchain had moved along and payments are not equal. There were 22 MN for a solid few hours and during a span of 60 blocks one of my two MN's never received payment. Maybe we have to wait until 10.5.5 with enforcement?

flare said:

I did a quick checking on payments to MN on testnet after the 10.15.5 blockchain had moved along and payments are not equal. There were 22 MN for a solid few hours and during a span of 60 blocks one of my two MN's never received payment. Maybe we have to wait until 10.5.5 with enforcement?

Its such a small sample size of masternodes and payments though. This is why I'm wondering if I should up my hashrate on testnet.

In main net I've seen proper variance on my masternodes and they catch up with each other over time. I can't wait to see how the new enforcement and voting system works :D

flare said:

Yeah, enforcement is not active yet, so there is no even distribution.

Its 1407 in the UK. I'll point that rig elsewhere in 12 hours. Do with it as you will in the meantime :D

hmmmm..
I'm on ""version" : 101505,"and "masternode list" gives me "error: {"code":-2,"message":"Safe mode: Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."}"
:confused:

EDIT: actually getinfo also gives me this error
Code:
{
    "version" : 101505,
    "protocolversion" : 70041,
    "walletversion" : 60001,
    "balance" : 1180.01500000,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 46208,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 3,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.32667537,
    "testnet" : true,
    "keypoololdest" : 1412810191,
    "keypoolsize" : 1001,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."
}

hmmmm..
I'm on ""version" : 101505,"and "masternode list" gives me "error: {"code":-2,"message":"Safe mode: Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."}"
:confused:

EDIT: actually getinfo also gives me this error
Code:
{
    "version" : 101505,
    "protocolversion" : 70041,
    "walletversion" : 60001,
    "balance" : 1180.01500000,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 46208,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 3,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.32667537,
    "testnet" : true,
    "keypoololdest" : 1412810191,
    "keypoolsize" : 1001,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."
}
I had that happen once earlier today, ran it again a minute later and all was well again.

I had that happen once earlier today, ran it again a minute later and all was well again.
hmmm... I didn't touch anything and it's fixed by itself... that's strange... any explanation to this behavior?
btw, that error was on all 4 tMNs I run and they all seems to be good now...

It has just dawned on me...is elbereth pool up to date?

EDIT: I think Elbereth's pool is on version 0.10.15.0

Does anybody else know of a stratum pool that I can use for testnet that is up to date?

flare ? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back