• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

Well well well.....
Do you guys remember XhBLSR1HhoaWrdGgrjCHxJkCWWiFFhveHs ?
http://explorer.darkcoin.io/tx/43da12eccff895491c8ef7557aa90a77e12138b285e6b79bd8d7d773c9517299
nothing special so far... following...
http://explorer.darkcoin.io/tx/1189142eb8af61656eb82d7c70a33f1f02cb1b4b1fed8113ab87e425991b6848
still nothing... wait a minute....XrXLBfbmGSLoU1biw7nnqbdyziJ9GSxV5A
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg7126690#msg7126690
2htAvlX.png

dark-sailor
dark-sailor ?

It's much easier: open coin-control. Here you can find all those generated addresses, click on the checkboxes and move them to your 'normal' address.

I discovered this when I wrote a script which collects the balance for all of my wallets (Masternodes as well) from the blockchain and missed a coin or three...

It's much easier: open coin-control. Here you can find all those generated addresses, click on the checkboxes and move them to your 'normal' address.

I discovered this when I wrote a script which collects the balance for all of my wallets (Masternodes as well) from the blockchain and missed a coin or three...
wrong quote??:what:

InstantX - is this going to work with normal transactions, or only with Darksend?

No need to dig all those by hand, I have started a script which does the job.

Gimme 15 minutes and I'll report back...

Finished, and yes, you got them both!

Shell-scripts rule :smile:

Code:
XhsXZYxpuKGYC7pRZRkusdbTSJ7DWZek7z: 8.0005 DRK
XoGKNa5jiVDne7VpJCiJFYKoLneEwbiEnY: 16.8077 DRK

BOTH Masternodes got payments at a time when they definitely NOT had a 1000 DRK vin.

flare eduffield ?

Has adding a slogan been discussed, something catchy like:

Darkcoin: The people's currency.

Maybe add: Anonymous. Secure & Trusted.

Or something like that(Sustainable, whatever…)

I think we need to start addressing and coordinating strategy. We probably don't need to address in the precious space we have on the logo the words digital currency. My reasoning is that anyone reading an article on Darkcoin will understand this already by the nature of the article, and anyone hearing about it from another source such as word to mouth will also know the context already.

What this means is we should have something else written in my opinion, something which relates to the people (masses), so how about the word…. people?
Darkcoin: The people's currency
Anonymous. Secure. Trusted.

We need to start being catchy and we need to step away from the emphasis on it being digital currency (which we don't need to repeat to people over and over because that doesn't encourage adoption strategically…)and emphasize that it is the ultimate currency for the people built by the people. (Evan, Holger and Team :) )

We also need a crisis resolution team when shit goes down like major companies have.

When something major Darkcoin related or industry related happens like the Mintpal scam there should be a team that immediately undertakes damage control, advisory notices could maybe be posted directly to the wallets when major exchanges go down with time, etc.... This is essential because of the PR damage that such things can do, this potential damage must be understood and managed and if we can isolate ourselves from that damage we win . Showing that we are doing this will also help build confidence and set us apart from others who don't do this. This is a part of growing( especially a new industry, where a little bad news early on can be a setback for increased capital and investment inflow…but where doing things right and professionally from the start can lead to huge value creation and sustainable growth and eventually a moat defended position as an industry leader)

What does everyone think?
-A crisis resolution team, discussion of responsibilities…. These people would have to be contactable by other members of the team
-A step from the digital currency slogan to a more masses people friendly currency slogan? Like The People's Currency...

InstantX - is this going to work with normal transactions, or only with Darksend?
Darksend is now the process of anonymisation - there aren't really Darksend tx's and normal tx's, just tx's with Darksent (anonymised) or not Darksent (not anonymised) coin.

So yes, IX should work fine with either.

Darksend is now the process of anonymisation - there aren't really Darksend tx's and normal tx's, just tx's with Darksent (anonymised) or not Darksent (not anonymised) coin.

So yes, IX should work fine with either.
Nice, thx.

Finished, and yes, you got them both!

Shell-scripts rule :smile:

Code:
XhsXZYxpuKGYC7pRZRkusdbTSJ7DWZek7z: 8.0005 DRK
XoGKNa5jiVDne7VpJCiJFYKoLneEwbiEnY: 16.8077 DRK

BOTH Masternodes got payments at a time when they definitely NOT had a 1000 DRK vin.

flare eduffield ?

Looks like another one without 1000 drk got paid: XonoU99cPNkWkc3UuEvVN4btUrgWeCCcEc

Block 166393

eduffield How is this possible? It hasn't had the 1000drk input since the 8th of October.

eduffield

I was talking to Moli about it and why can't there be an ongoing check to make sure the public address holds >=1000 drk for it to be considered active. I've got to imagine this would be an easy implement. You would still check for the initial 1k vin but ongoing, the balance needs to be >=1000.

eduffield

I was talking to Moli about it and why can't there be an ongoing check to make sure the public address holds >=1000 drk for it to be considered active. I've got to imagine this would be an easy implement. You would still check for the initial 1k vin but ongoing, the balance needs to be >=1000.
There is no such thing as a balance I believe, it's calculated from all txs. And it will take some time to calculate (I think abe for example give up to calculate balance when there are too much of txs). It looks like vin check ignores output index now when it simply shouldn't. I was talking about this not a long time ago https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v10-15-onyx-release.2683/page-44#post-28414 but I thought it was only command line output issue and it seems like it's an internal bug too.

Back