• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

Just to be clear, as long as your MN wallet is not stuck and it synchronizes (green check mark), you don't need reindexing, right?
Yes, if you know you're good, you don't need to do anything. If you aren't or don't know how to find out if you are or not, you need to do it. (i.e. newbs)

tx man
that is exactly what is was looking for
(will use it for FB and such)
just to clarify
my MAC Wallet will then get my MN back on the correct form ?
I have to do this with each MN ?
that's for local wallet (hot MN) only

Any updates on the latest enforcement issue?

Evan isn't exactly verbose these days:

Clipboard01.jpg

Note the last activity date :rolleyes:

View attachment 597

C`one he is lurking in the code.
I wish he only comes here to say the news about the coin development nothing more ;) and give some hi from time to time ;)
Happy to see him on the crypto expo 5-6 december.

C`one he is lurking in the code.
I wish he only comes here to say the news about the coin development nothing more ;) and give some hi from time to time ;)
Happy to see him on the crypto expo 5-6 december.

He will give a speech, but it is virtual !
so nobody is going anywhere, computer to computer ....>

View attachment 597

Is he active on BCT? I just wanna see why the enforcement was stopped again. Any link to any discussion?
Just think if it takes hash power to prevent a fork in the blockchain, we as the whole community may be able to rent some cloud computing power to make sure enforcement goes smoothly.

Is he active on BCT? I just wanna see why the enforcement was stopped again. Any link to any discussion?
Just think if it takes hash power to prevent a fork in the blockchain, we as the whole community may be able to rent some cloud computing power to make sure enforcement goes smoothly.
There's enough compliant pools that this shouldn't be needed. No discussion on why (or how) the fork happened.

I don't think it was a hash distribution issue. And if it was, it would be about 1000x cheaper (and far more fun!) to hunt down whoever runs nicehash and beat them with a stick tickle them mercilessly until they behaved themselves than to throw $$$$$$$ at rig rentals. :grin:

okay, thanks for pointing out that's not the issue. Hope to hear what's going on soon even if there is no immediate fix.

Evan is working on it, he already found the cause.
Where did he say he found the cause? I'm well aware he is working hard as usual locking down the issue but I didn't see any postings in regards to what or how the fork happened. I'm sure he'll make a statement regardless updating the community.

Evan was on IRC Freenode channel #darkcoin yesterday morning (US time):
[10:49:33] <evan82> Enforcement caused forks yet again and it's been disabled. Anyone not on the correct fork just needs to restart the daemon and it'll be fine
[11:28:15] <evan82> Can anyone that was on the fork send me their debug.log pls?

Since then he's been quiet, I'm sure he's busy with coding/debugging/testing....

Also, besides this forum, you can follow Darkcoin Twitter: https://twitter.com/DarkcoinOrg
"Masternode Operators: please re-start your daemons with added --reindex command as soon as possible. Thanks!"

Where did he say he found the cause? I'm well aware he is working hard as usual locking down the issue but I didn't see any postings in regards to what or how the fork happened. I'm sure he'll make a statement regardless updating the community.
From good source. He didn't state nothing yet till he will be sure all goes right.

relax guys and girls !
same old story ... evan is klicking away on his machines making it all work, too busy to post (why would he, nothing is sorted out) here !

and as always
3rd time a charm ! ...>>

Back