• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

eduffield, I've made a little script which shows that the following Masternodes get currently payments, but don't have the 1000 DRK to be valid:

Code:
Masternode:                        Balance:
----------------------------------------------
XonoU99cPNkWkc3UuEvVN4btUrgWeCCcEc 1.75
Xmno1xPPYgoBNqMn7E9gsoU52TYfrbpmMW 10.0035
XoGKNa5jiVDne7VpJCiJFYKoLneEwbiEnY 12.55695
XtzrcCsxS3eA3LejArCt7F7BdWC33MR9ry 64.8209
XtzrcCsxS3eA3LejArCt7F7BdWC33MR9ry 64.8209

Are those pools/miners paying own (invalid) Masternodes?
Care to investigate?

eduffield, I've made a little script which shows that the following Masternodes get currently payments, but don't have the 1000 DRK to be valid:

Code:
Masternode:                        Balance:
----------------------------------------------
XonoU99cPNkWkc3UuEvVN4btUrgWeCCcEc 1.75 ---- moved to XxKBYUMn5567GNqLAEn9xZBfwRmKfgNMuC
Xmno1xPPYgoBNqMn7E9gsoU52TYfrbpmMW 10.0035 ---- my old masternode that I moved to Xmno1oziJ73Fuczb6SrdbVwBhMLqRsvb87, I reported this behavior before
XoGKNa5jiVDne7VpJCiJFYKoLneEwbiEnY 12.55695  ---- moved to Xy6zpbjZaCKjpLDLxRgFCxm8oqQ2rgkHUr
XtzrcCsxS3eA3LejArCt7F7BdWC33MR9ry 64.8209  ---- that one looks like a miner and a masternode moved to XbKBzRY3HSNsZUe1SmsKBHiogXU8KJAXfB at the same time
XtzrcCsxS3eA3LejArCt7F7BdWC33MR9ry 64.8209  ---- --double?--

Are those pools/miners paying own (invalid) Masternodes?
Care to investigate?

^^^^ commented inside the quote

XonoU99cPNkWkc3UuEvVN4btUrgWeCCcEc moved to XxKBYUMn5567GNqLAEn9xZBfwRmKfgNMuC

I know, but this doesn't matter: at the time of the masternode-payment (2014-11-01 21:12:03) this address did definitely NOT have a 1000 DRK vin, therefore shouldn't have gotten a payment at all.
If I remember correctly this should already have been fixed withv0.10.15.13, that's why I tagged Evan to have a closer look...

I am having problems syncing the latest wallet. First it got stuck at 24 hours remaining, I restarted it and it worked fine until "3 hours remaining".

(Hope restart will help again)

I am having problems syncing the latest wallet. First it got stuck at 24 hours remaining, I restarted it and it worked fine until "3 hours remaining".

(Hope restart will help again)
I got the same issue...0 hours remaining...

close client. delete peers.dat on your %AppData% folder of darkocin restart client... should work.

These sync problems are in the growing trend after v15.17 got out.
eduffield should check this, because this problem is making bad for Darkcoin reputation.

I know, but this doesn't matter: at the time of the masternode-payment (2014-11-01 21:12:03) this address did definitely NOT have a 1000 DRK vin, therefore shouldn't have gotten a payment at all.
If I remember correctly this should already have been fixed withv0.10.15.13, that's why I tagged Evan to have a closer look...
We're also having another strange problem that maybe someone can explain to me. On drk.mn this is showing:

upload_2014-11-2_7-14-39.png

But if you look up XyPTHnqUTUwBMS8G7N6zWs5G9a4dCxX8BN on CryptoID, they mined at block 162418. And here's what it shows from the block tx:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/block.dws?162418.htm

upload_2014-11-2_7-18-45.png

What is "nonstandard"? On Explorer it's listed as "UNKNOWN" It's not even an address, yet the miner sent the payment to it? Or the miner sent the payment to his obscured address?
I sent this to evan's email but he probably already knows and the enforcement will take care of it (or so I hope )).

Last edited by a moderator:
How can we have a masternode with an "active duration" of more than 33 years? :eek: It is one of the brand new masternodes

RpcJaDw.png

How can we have a masternode with an "active duration" of more than 33 years? :eek: It is one of the brand new masternodes

Mea culpa, I forgot to switch-off /dev/timetravel when I set up that node.

It's connected via an acoustic coupler...

Hi, can you get ordinary wallet for me to exchange the coins for another ?

Antonio you want somone to create a wallet for you and keep your coins for you while you get a new wallet and then transfer those coins to your new wallet? :)

These sync problems are in the growing trend after v15.17 got out.
eduffield should check this, because this problem is making bad for Darkcoin reputation.
mine has been sticking too with 0 hours and just a few blocks. i just let it sit and eventually it syncs.

But I can not send coins gives error... nedd wallet normal Latest Clients: 9.13.15 (stable)

Perhaps needless to say but make sure you back up your wallet before doing any "experiments" and make sure you also keep the backup in a flash drive(s) and not in the same computer only.

Back