• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

look my edit inup :)

Good news is that almost all of them (with the exception of two a$$holes) are paying 25%. So maybe we should wait for the Instant Transaction upgrade and then ask the pools to update all at once? :)

enforcement isn't urgent as long as all of them are paying 25%, no?

Good news is that almost all of them (with the exception of two a$$holes) are paying 25%. So maybe we should wait for the Instant Transaction upgrade and then ask the pools to update all at once? :)

enforcement isn't urgent as long as all of them are paying 25%, no?
This probably is a dumb question but isn't it possible to update Instant Transactions with the MN enforcement on? :)

This probably is a dumb question but isn't it possible to update Instant Transactions with the MN enforcement on? :)

It is not a dumb question but Instant transaction and current enforcements are different issues. Evan enabled enforcement to make sure that pools pay the correct fees to the masternodes.

It is not a dumb question but Instant transaction and current enforcements are different issues. Evan enabled enforcement to make sure that pools pay the correct fees to the masternodes.
Let me ask it in another way. Does the MN rewards increase that's scheduled require a software update by the dev's? If yes, could/would it be applied together with the Instant Transaction update?

Let me ask it in another way. Does the MN rewards increase that's scheduled require a software update by the dev's? If yes, could/would it be applied together with the Instant Transaction update?

Yea, i was joking about this above but Instant transactions is a long way from now. It hasn't even been tested on testnet yet. Enforcement on the other hand is kind of urgent.

I'd love to see instantx implemented before the new year. Nothing like starting 2015 and approaching Dark's 1 year with the coin entirely different than its beginnings. That way, 2015 can be the year of marketing and informing while 2014 can be remembered as a time of ups, downs, emotions, and drama.

I'd love to see instantx implemented before the new year. Nothing like starting 2015 and approaching Dark's 1 year with the coin entirely different than its beginnings. That way, 2015 can be the year of marketing and informing while 2014 can be remembered as a time of ups, downs, emotions, and drama.

Last year's bitcoin bubble started on early November and lasted till early January. Let's hope this year repeats the same pattern and it revives the whole crypto market :)

It is not a dumb question but Instant transaction and current enforcements are different issues.

I think that enforcement and InstanTX actually might be very similar problems. Right now pools can get away with cheating the system; in the future, InstanTX is going to require rock solid Masternode control of the blockchain and potential rogue actors to make it usefully reliable.

did any anybody's MN get paied yesterday ? me (and a couple of people I talked to ) got none payments ... something wrong !?

Back