• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

Ahhh YES! Thats true, they for sure have setuped a MN and updated quickly :D hi hi Light, cheers. Thnx to you all China is impressed of darkcoin MNs ROI :D

Ahhh YES! Thats true, they for sure have setuped a MN and updated quickly :D hi hi Light, cheers. Thnx to you all China is impressed of darkcoin MNs ROI :D
ROFL....
But seriously we do need to have special friends in China to show them how much DRK is better than LTC ... :smile:
Light, thank you :)

But will we regret it when x11btcltcbtc.com rebrands itself x11masternodefactory.com and starts breeding Masternodes at an ever rising rate?

10% of the total hashrate compounded via MN's is what, ~3 Masternodes/week averaged over the next 12 months...

Why aren't there any (except our own personal, for those of us who already both mine and masternode) masternodebreeder pools yet? :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
But will we regret it when x11btcltcbtc.com rebrands itself x11masternodefactory.com and starts breeding Masternodes at an ever rising rate?

10% of the total hashrate compounded via MN's is what, ~3 Masternodes/week averaged over the next 12 months...

Why aren't there any (except our own personal, for those of us who already both mine and masternode) masternodebreeder pools yet? :tongue:

We do masternodes with our cold storage, and considering maybe an eventual shared masternode service.

Luen Wang (aka x11btcltcbtc.com):

"We have updated to wallet 10.15.16 and just updated pool. Pls email me and let me know if pool update. We only monitor coin update information."

moli, have another drink ;)

p.s. at some point, i will want my generous donations to the pools back :p

Confirms, I received the email too.
Lets waith their first block :)

Once I see their 25% i can drink with you guys :)

we`re @ 69.82% now

Confirms, I received the email too.
Lets waith their first block :)

Once I see their 25% i can drink with you guys :)
I think they got the update messed up or something, because their pool hasn't been online. I just sent another email. Same thing with ghash.io, it's been getting orphans and hasn't found a block for hours last time i checked. I also sent them an email.

Ltc1btc does not get the blocks so we go up up up

Back