• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

One can practically host it only if it works and can receive payments without hacking the code like a developer. Right now, I can run the software but I cannot get payments for days. I know you guys (i.e. developers) put a lot of efforts on this. So, I guess I don't have any rights to say anything about it.
There is no way to tweak the payments, it's all random at the moment - but as variance is a problem for most of the MN operators Evan decided to make the distribution even and predictable. It will come with enforcement 2.0, but block 158,000 comes first :)

One can practically host it only if it works and can receive payments without hacking the code like a developer. Right now, I can run the software but I cannot get payments for days. I know you guys (i.e. developers) put a lot of efforts on this. So, I guess I don't have any rights to say anything about it.
I think you need to read up a bit to see how MN works and also need a bit more patience :)
If all those things don't work for you, maybe invest your money in something else then?
For Darkcoin to work, it's more than just money hunger but a justifiable and idealistic philosophy behind it.

You're not alone, I'm coming from 1 payment/masternode/day with RC5 down to 0.25 payment per day/masternode with v0.10.14xx / v0.10.15xx.

Sometimes life sucks, and sometimes even more so.

I think you need to read up a bit to see how MN works and also need a bit more patience :)
If all those things don't work for you, maybe invest your money in something else then?
For Darkcoin to work, it's more than just money hunger but a justifiable and idealistic philosophy behind it.
I'm behind the philosophy and that's why I'm still waiting. I just wonder how you guys are getting your MN payments right now. That's all. Not that I think you should tell me. But, I do believe that something is missing in my setup to make it work after the updates.

You're not alone, I'm coming from 1 payment/masternode/day with RC5 down to 0.25 payment per day/masternode with v0.10.14xx / v0.10.15xx.

Sometimes life sucks, and sometimes even more so.
Okay, sorry guys. I will stop complaining. It is not about money hunger. I just consider this is an essential part of darkcoin and many make/made/will make their investment decision on this. Let's hope the enforcement will really fulfill its promise.

Okay, sorry guys. I will stop complaining. It is not about money hunger. I just consider this is an essential part of darkcoin and many make/made/will make their investment decision on this. Let's hope the enforcement will really fulfill its promise.
You are a brave investor because Masternode is a brand new technology that's still being tested. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but please try to understand you're not the only one who hasn't got a payment for some time... :)

You are a brave investor because Masternode is a brand new technology that's still being tested. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but please try to understand you're not the only one who hasn't got a payment for some time... :)
Yes, I do understand. And, that's why I feel sorry about my childish complaint. Let's not go off topic again. I will try harder not to act like a child. Perhaps, spend some time to read the code instead.

As posted on BCT, pools and masternodes (anyone running daemons) need to be on 10.15.15/16. Enforcement can't happen without the majority. The wallets should have been tagged as mandatory.
Surely the pools are the the only group that matter re enforcement. Masternode ops should have pulled their fingers out if they want to get paid and regular users make no difference.

Surely the pools are the the only group that matter re enforcement. Masternode ops should have pulled their fingers out and regular users make no difference.
Masternodes are still fragmenting the network with messages not propagating properly.

Masternodes are still fragmenting the network with messages not propagating properly.
If enforcement works, they wouldn't be, they'd be kicked off? They should be anyway. Expecting to go on getting paid while being too disorganised or lazy to update is out of order. Provide the service you are supposed to, or lose your income.

Ok so w8ing 80%... Should be kicked in a couple of hours. There is still coinotron who has to be updated today/tomorrow...just relax take a beer and follow the uptrend % ;)

Ok so w8ing 80%... Should be kicked in a couple of hours. There is still coinotron who has to be updated today/tomorrow...just relax take a beer and follow the uptrend % ;)
I have been follow the downtrend from 78% to current 75%....:sad:

I have been follow the downtrend from 78% to current 75%....:sad:
That was strange till 158000 it was going up and up...now it has reduced quite much would say...

Back