• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

USECRYPTOS is surpassing Cryptsy in volume

Has anybody used them? where did they come from? they've seem to have gone from nothing to everything...

Has anybody used them? where did they come from? they've seem to have gone from nothing to everything...

Funnily enough, I have just signed upto them.

First positive thing I've noticed is it only takes 1 confirmation to deposit Dash (3 tests)
Second thing: there is currently no dash/euro trading but it exists and could be created from selling a little bit of bitcoin to generate internal euros.
Third thing: mandatory minimal verification before use of account (not sure its checked, account confirmed quickly)
Fourth thing : you CAN withdraw to a paypal account (1.00 + 6.00 %)
''Daily Limit D/W 0.00€/2000.00€
Monthly Limit D/W 0.00€/10000.00''

Fifth thing : you can raise daily limit by providing further ID with proof of residance
Sixth thing : support tickets are a different user/password system

i discovered them by analyzing Dash Market on coinmarketcap.com,after searching for them on google , notice it's listed on www.Dashpay.io
i got attracted because i notice they were ranked #1 in Dash volume ,compared to Cryptsy.com

i discovered them by analyzing Dash Market on coinmarketcap.com,after searching for them on google , notice it's listed on www.Dashpay.io
i got attracted because i notice they were ranked #1 in Dash volume ,compared to Cryptsy.com
Yeah, I had not heard about them before and just noticed the other day in coinmarketcap. I was aware that they were listed in dashpay.io, but I thought they were just another no-volume-exchange. Anyway, I'm happy that there are alternatives out there :)

Back