• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

URGENT TO ME, first time transaction

Carlos Silva

Hi.
I need a lot of your help.
I have the DASH CORE app Wallet installed.
I sent 0.00258000 DASH = 0.00256090 DASH with fees to my other wallet on Cryptonator.com a very good
wallet for several cryptocurrencies with payments to USD, Euro, ...
But this dash not entered in my Cryptonator account, because the minimum is 0.005 (I think). So, they tell me there's no return because of fees value, etc.

Can you tell me if there's any way for my dash money returns to my Dash Core wallet?
I think the confirmation blocks is not completed yet?! It's with the red color!!

Please HELP ME, I don't want to lose my satoshi dashes, they cost to me a lot of job!!I will wait for a good answer and THANKS A LOT!!!

Hi.
I need a lot of your help.

Can you tell me if there's any way for my dash money returns to my Dash Core wallet?
I think the confirmation blocks is not completed yet?! It's with the red color!!

Hello Carlos DASH transactions are not reversible. You would have to ask the recipient to return your funds sounds like you are out of luck thats just my two cents.

Please HELP ME, I don't want to lose my satoshi dashes, they cost to me a lot of job!!I will wait for a good answer and THANKS A LOT!!!
Sorry to say you may not see those 200,000 duffs again..000000001 bitcoin is 1 satoshi that would be 1 Duff. I'm sure if you join the DASH slack chat someone would help you earn back your duffs. https://digitalcash.signup.team

HI Dunedoo, you are the first person who helped me without asking nothing at all, but offering to me a good dash value.
My financial power is very very low ... zero power! So, I need all the satoshis or relative values. I'm trying BTCs but
I know is very difficult to reach 1 Btc ($666 USD (+/-) but I am working all day for this with: Online Clowds, Faucets and now
these kind of apps., like BFGMiner with several issues but i'm trying to put everything ok.
I am Carlos Silva from Portugal and once again I am Thank You once more and wishing you GOOD LUCK for your businesses and life! :)

Back