• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

urgent help, sending dash to multiple parties , dash going viral in venezuela

Dashmaximalist

hi guys ,

i need some technical chops on processing txns automatically , we were initially getting 100-200 sign ups which my support staff is taking care of , however we just crossed 400 sign ups yesterday which is on the verge of difficult for them.

can you guys let me know how to process dash automatically , we have a list of dash addresses and the amounts to be paid in dash , is there some easy way ( even python/ php programs or whatever ) where i can send txns to say 100 people in one shot ??

@HashEngineering @tungfa @moocowmoo @UdjinM6 @demo help please

Code:
sendmany "fromaccount" {"address":amount,...} ( minconf addlockconf "comment" ["address",...] subtractfeefromamount use_is use_ps )

Send multiple times. Amounts are double-precision floating point numbers.

Arguments:
1. "fromaccount"           (string, required) DEPRECATED. The account to send the funds from. Should be "" for the default account
2. "amounts"               (string, required) A json object with addresses and amounts
    {
      "address":amount     (numeric or string) The dash address is the key, the numeric amount (can be string) in DASH is the value
    }
3. minconf                 (numeric, optional, default=1) Only use the balance confirmed at least this many times.
4. addlockconf             (bool, optional, default=false) Whether to add 5 confirmations to transactions locked via InstantSend.
5. "comment"               (string, optional) A comment
6. subtractfeefromamount   (array, optional) A json array with addresses.
                           The fee will be equally deducted from the amount of each selected address.
                           Those recipients will receive less dashs than you enter in their corresponding amount field.
                           If no addresses are specified here, the sender pays the fee.
    [
      "address"          (string) Subtract fee from this address
    ]
7. "use_is"                (bool, optional) Send this transaction as InstantSend (default: false)
8. "use_ps"                (bool, optional) Use anonymized funds only (default: false)

Result:
"txid"                   (string) The transaction id for the send. Only 1 transaction is created regardless of
                                    the number of addresses.

Examples:

Send two amounts to two different addresses:
> dash-cli sendmany "tabby" "{\"XwnLY9Tf7Zsef8gMGL2fhWA9ZmMjt4KPwG\":0.01,\"XuQQkwA4FYkq2XERzMY2CiAZhJTEDAbtcG\":0.02}"

Send two amounts to two different addresses setting the confirmation and comment:
> dash-cli sendmany "tabby" "{\"XwnLY9Tf7Zsef8gMGL2fhWA9ZmMjt4KPwG\":0.01,\"XuQQkwA4FYkq2XERzMY2CiAZhJTEDAbtcG\":0.02}" 6 false "testing"

As far as I understand you are paying people manually or asynchronously. This is very easy, you just execute the command @UdjinM6 gave you or you add the command to the crontab (in case of asynchronous payment).
I assume you can use dashcli interface to execute the command. If you want to understand how to use dash-cli, read my scripts.

In case you want more automation and sychronous payments, read this question asked by @ec1warc1

Last edited:
Back