• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Unexplained DASH withdrawls from MN wallet...

bigrcanada

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Have a withdrawal of 49 DASH that I never made, happen on one of my masternode wallets. The amounts look like MN payments... this has happened twice now...another wallet had 66 DASH withdrawn?

With coin controll and everything ?
Are the MNs still active or stopped after withdraw ?

Have a withdrawal of 49 DASH that I never made, happen on one of my masternode wallets. The amounts look like MN payments... this has happened twice now...another wallet had 66 DASH withdrawn?

:what:

Have you checked on a block explorer? (like this one: http://explorer.darkcoin.io/chain/Darkcoin)

Try to track the coins to know when did they move, and where to.

I hope everything is fine, after all, and you are able to understand and solve this.

I might have to wait till splawik is up....Not to worried about it yet ;)

:what:

Have you checked on a block explorer? (like this one: http://explorer.darkcoin.io/chain/Darkcoin)

Try to track the coins to know when did they move, and where to.

I hope everything is fine, after all, and you are able to understand and solve this.
Yeah,....the problem is it only gives me a transaction ID....no wallet address that I can see. Though I might be missing something.

Yeah,....the problem is it only gives me a transaction ID....no wallet address that I can see. Though I might be missing something.
If it is not showing a to address in the transaction details, then I'd look to see what address you have that they may have moved to. Does the transaction show as one to yourself, both sent and received? With coin control, it should show where they may lay now.

Edit: I thought of a way to look on block explorer. Just search for the MN wallet address and it should show all transactions that wallet has made. Mine did at least.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/

Richard the coins are in your main wallet address, thats why there is no other adderss. All nodes are running.

edit: I suppose you see something like this ;)

wEAzB1w.png

Am I right? If yes all is OK, it means you did the payment to yourself internal addess in the wallet - I checked it out Rich and the coins are in your main wallet address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard the coins are in your main wallet address, thats why there is no other adderss. All nodes are running.

edit: I suppose you see something like this ;)

wEAzB1w.png

Am I right? If yes all is OK, it means you did the payment to yourself internal addess in the wallet - I checked it out Rich and the coins are in your main wallet address.
Hey... Im learning here. LOL. I was viewing my prevkey group 1 wallet and noticed those coin amounts had moved. I suspected that they had moved to my parent off line machine, but I don't remember requesting that to happen. I'm catching on. Thanks splawik, exceptional service as always. :)

Back