• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Undervalued?

Megahashman

Given the current analysis dash should be on its way to 200$usd, so my question is, what is the hold up, I've been buying in. How about you all? This price is a bargain, and if you believe in this tech you should be putting some more dollars into it like I've been

I like that its not rushing up. Its very steady. Thats really good for businesses. Lets keep it that way. Punch your dash into a masternode and get 8%. If the value is stable you cant ask for more.

from how the rest of the market has been moving I'd say it's way undervalued. I'm buying what I can even tho I can't buy much. Wish I could afford a masternode, but i think that ship has sailed. I only found out about crypto currency a few months ago.

I personally believe that dash could go 10x or even 20x if cryptos stay on current trend, dash should, if it does things right, find it self a comfortable seat at number three just under Bitcoin and Ether. At this time having some of the fastest and smoothest transactions, dash has a lot of appeal, not to mention everything else dash can offer to the crypto user. Call me optimistic if you like, but when dash hits 10x and beyond people will say, man I wish I would have seen that buy in opportunity at 140$ usd

from how the rest of the market has been moving I'd say it's way undervalued. I'm buying what I can even tho I can't buy much. Wish I could afford a masternode, but i think that ship has sailed. I only found out about crypto currency a few months ago.
You can always do the Masternode shares thing that @splawik21 does. That way you will get to share in part of a masternode's income. Splawik is a trusted community member and I recommend him. Also, don't be disheartened about being 'late' to cryptocurrency. The big uptrend of mass adoption is still ahead. You can still make an incredible return on your investment. Consider yourself fortunate compared to those who are yet to get involved. Good luck to you.

Dash hasn't actually moved that much, it's been moving inline with bitcoin. But yes, it would be a good idea to buy or hold right now, My prediction is $700 by year end.

Back