• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Unable to Withdraw from QT

WTF Why is nobody helping you?
Version 4.8.5 is so wrong. Please update to the latest and -reindex -rescan your wallet.
Create a .bat file in the same directory like darkcoin-qt.exe with the following content:
Code:
darkcoin-qt -rescan -reindex

Thanks. I'm going to try installing the new version and adding the .bat file you suggested. Also, when updating the pool details on the notepad document, what is the "minerd name" field meant to have in it? Where would I get the name from.
In the mean time, can anyone explain to me whether my balance on my existing QT is actually not real or whether those coins can be recuperated? Thanks
By the way, the transaction Id's I had written are correct but they don't provide any result.

Thanks. I'm going to try installing the new version and adding the .bat file you suggested. Also, when updating the pool details on the notepad document, what is the "minerd name" field meant to have in it? Where would I get the name from.

The "minerd" command is actually in reference to the software that will be making all the processing that you need to mine coins. It goes something like this:
Code:
minerd [command]
You could try accessing to the terminal (Ctrl + R and then write cmd, on Windows) and navigate to your minerd directory and write "minerd --help" to view a perspective of all the software commands. You could also make a .bat file (batch file) with:
Code:
minerd --help
saved in the minerd directory to view the same info.

I don't get the other balance question you're asking, sorry, English is not my natural language.

In the mean time, can anyone explain to me whether my balance on my existing QT is actually not real or whether those coins can be recuperated? Thanks
By the way, the transaction Id's I had written are correct but they don't provide any result.
As soon as your wallet is updated and fully synced, everything should be fine. If not, post the details.
The reindex will ensure your client is on the correct blockchain and fully synced.
The rescan will ensure your transactions to be rebroadcasted to the network.

As soon as your wallet is updated and fully synced, everything should be fine. If not, post the details.
The reindex will ensure your client is on the correct blockchain and fully synced.
The rescan will ensure your transactions to be rebroadcasted to the network.
Thanks. Are you saying the coins in my balance will remain then despite clearly coming in at much larger quantities than would normally?

Very badly written English now that I look back at it..... sorry.
I was asking whether I actually own the DRK showing in my QT balance or whether they'll disappear once I upgrade to the new QT version, rescan and reindex
?
Thanks

Hi, I've downloaded and run the updated version of QT. It's now running but again DRK seems to be coming in too frequently to be normal.

Should the text in the minerd .bat file look like the below?

./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://drkpool.com:3333 -u XXX.XXX -p XXXX
pause

I'm getting a message saying "minerd-NAME is not recognised as an external or internal command, operable program or batch file" How can I find what my correct minerd name is? I've followed karlos34 instructions but I'm not able to find a soliution.

Thanks

Hi, I've downloaded and run the updated version of QT. It's now running but again DRK seems to be coming in too frequently to be normal.

Should the text in the minerd .bat file look like the below?

./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://drkpool.com:3333 -u XXX.XXX -p XXXX
pause

I'm getting a message saying "minerd-NAME is not recognised as an external or internal command, operable program or batch file" How can I find what my correct minerd name is? I've followed karlos34 instructions but I'm not able to find a soliution.

Thanks
Without the dot at the beginning.

Still not working. When I run the minerd it says "/minerd is not recognised as an internal or external command"
If I remove the / sign before the word minerd, it also doesn't work.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

Yes all saved in the same directory, but I'm clearly doing something wrong.
Any other suggestions?
What it seems like it's happening is that I'm currently mining on the fork, that's why so many coins are coming in. Do you really think once everything is updated, reindexed and rescanned the coins will be made available? Everyone seems to think that, but I don't see how it's going to be possible.
Anyone's comments and help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Back