• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Unable to send coins using Dashcoin QT wallet

rahulyj

I have DASHCOIN QT WALLET. I have 2.5 dashcoins in it. I am using this wallet since 2018. Recently after Pc format I restored it on new PC. I am trying to send coins to my exchange wallet and it always say " Invalid receiptnt address". I tried diffeent dashcoin address but its same for all addresses. This wallet is not syncing how much I try. Is the send issue because my wallet is not synced?

I have DASHCOIN QT WALLET. I have 2.5 dashcoins in it. I am using this wallet since 2018. Recently after Pc format I restored it on new PC. I am trying to send coins to my exchange wallet and it always say " Invalid receiptnt address". I tried diffeent dashcoin address but its same for all addresses. This wallet is not syncing how much I try. Is the send issue because my wallet is not synced?

Have you upgraded to at least v0.17.0.2? The Dash network just activated Spork 23.

I believe I am using old version. Attached is the screenshot. It shows as Cryptonote wallet. I checked on net but now it seems, dash has only dashcore or electronum wallets.

Attachments

• 1624608325561.png
    1624608325561.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 134
I believe I am using old version. Attached is the screenshot. It shows as Cryptonote wallet. I checked on net but now it seems, dash has only dashcore or electronum wallets.

That is the correct, the reason it does not work for you is because you have a different coin, probably scam. DASH is called DASH, no Dashcoin, what you have is not DASH and is completely worthless.

What you seem to have is Dashcoin (DSH) which is a cryptonote coin that looks to be dead. coinmarketcap stopped tracking it sometime ago and the bitcointalk forum also shows signs its dead.

When Dash rebranded from Darkcoin to Dash, Evan Duffield (founder of Dash) took over and closed down the Github site from Dashcoin's (DSH) lead developer who lost interest in that specific project. This was done to protect the Dash name and prevent confusion among users. After that, the Dashcoin (DSH) became pretty much dead.

Last edited:
Back