Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Uhive

Discussion in 'Alternative Currencies' started by [email protected]#, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Lucas!@#

[email protected]# New Member

Has anyone heard about Uhive? Its a new social network with its own crypto currency embedded in the network. I need insight or help! Is it legit? Safe?

2. Dennis Treble

Dennis Treble New Member

I recently downloaded Uhive, I like to get into new startups and cryptocurrencies, so I can see why you might be skeptical. I'm just gonna be honest with you because I wish someone was this honest with me before downloading. It's a super cool app, very easy to use my only concern is that it has a few bugs still (but they're still in beta). I would download the app if i were you and take advantage of their sale, 25% bonus tokens when you purchase. Referrals also give you tokens and the user that you send it to, I can give you mine if you're interested. You can also get tokens from user engagement and basically doing everyday social media tasks like scrolling, liking etc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BethashIO

BethashIO New Member

I didn't heard about this platform if they are running an ICO just be careful and make sure you did enough research about the project and team. Almost the ICO market is dead as the projects prefer IEOs now which is like improved version of ICO.