• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Twitter: Please use the hashtag $DASH as well as/instead of #DASH

TaoOfSatoshi

Hello everyone.

It's been a while on Twitter using the #DASH hashtag. The noise that is in that channel is deafening, so much unrelated material for someone to look through to find information about Dash.

I looked into the hashtag $DASH, and it seems that we have that one all to ourselves. Someone clicking that tag would have a channel with only Dash info, with no surrounding interference. Therefore, I think it would be a good idea to start using this hashtag exclusively.

So please, when you're twitting, please use that hashtag to get your content more likely to be seen by curious newcomers.

$DASH

Cheers, Tao.

I've been using this tag almost exclusively for a very long time. IIRC, I looked into it back when Tao came up with the #DashDC tag. I suppose I should have said something back then, but I figured given how many of you follow me that I didn't need to. Oh well, no big deal. Glad this is being brought up. It's a great tag for us to be using. Better late than never! :)

I've been using this tag almost exclusively for a very long time. IIRC, I looked into it back when Tao came up with the #DashDC tag. I suppose I should have said something back then, but I figured given how many of you follow me that I didn't need to. Oh well, no big deal. Glad this is being brought up. It's a great tag for us to be using. Better late than never! :)
You were ahead of your time...

Back