• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Trying to move MN to new IP, several problems

HowlingMad

All,
Trying to move my MN from VPS to in house node. I have everything setup, ports open, router configured, etc....I received masternode 'successfully started' from cold wallet
  1. Masternode Ninja shows: Active, last seen 3days New node has not shown up for over a day.
  2. How to unlock the 1000 D to create another MN and get rid of the old one
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
change the masternode=1 to masternode=0 ? :)

All,
Trying to move my MN from VPS to in house node. I have everything setup, ports open, router configured, etc....I received masternode 'successfully started' from cold wallet
  1. Masternode Ninja shows: Active, last seen 3days New node has not shown up for over a day.
  2. How to unlock the 1000 D to create another MN and get rid of the old one
Thanks

1. could have been some lag in dashninja

[dashninja.pl] Dash Masternode Ninja - Free Masternode Monitoring

Somehow I had gotten the dash.conf with the wrong privkey. Corrected that and it showed in Ninja within a few minutes. Damn wallet has way too many unused MN account addresses!

One question that still exists though: How do I unlock the 1000 DASH if I had had to reinstall? When I hit the unlock button, the MN coins are unlocked but everything else is locked so I am short the transaction fee. Can't send the MN payment then.

I could probably cash it out and then back to the wallet but am then paying two transaction fees. Seems like a bug to me.

Back