• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Trying to get a general feel for the asics available

Hello everybody,
I'm interested in buying an asic for DASH. I have been looking at both Baikal and Pinidea asics. Right now I'm leaning toward the Baikal Quadruple, simply because of the higher hash rates. But reading on here I've seen problems with customer service, broken units and hash rates 150mh below advertised. The Pinidea seems to have some software problems that have been mentioned. But I'd really like to hear some opinions on one vs the other. In the end hash rates and reliability are most important to me. If anyone would like to share some general info, links to certain threads on the topic and opinions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hello everybody,
I'm interested in buying an asic for DASH. I have been looking at both Baikal and Pinidea asics. Right now I'm leaning toward the Baikal Quadruple, simply because of the higher hash rates. But reading on here I've seen problems with customer service, broken units and hash rates 150mh below advertised. The Pinidea seems to have some software problems that have been mentioned. But I'd really like to hear some opinions on one vs the other. In the end hash rates and reliability are most important to me. If anyone would like to share some general info, links to certain threads on the topic and opinions would be appreciated. Thank you!

hi
Baikal more power more quiet
Pinidea dr2, suitable for professional pool, the noise is relatively large, not suitable for home, or office.
On the software you say, has been resolved.

hi
Baikal more power more quiet
Pinidea dr2, suitable for professional pool, the noise is relatively large, not suitable for home, or office.
On the software you say, has been resolved.

Thank you! That's helpful information. I'm not too terribly concerned with noise. I set miners in a separate building away from my house. However I'm not running a large scale operation, just a few units to help the network. Is the Baikal a fairly reliable machine when you get it pointed at a decent pool? I would like to set it and forget it as much as possible.

Last edited:
Thank you! That's helpful information. I'm not too terribly concerned with noise. I set miners in a separate building away from my house. However I'm not running a large scale operation, just a few units to help the network. Is the Baikal a fairly reliable machine when you get it pointed at a decent pool? I would like to set it and forget it as much as possible.
pool:www2.coinmine.pl/

miner well buy in for https://asicminermarket.com

Recently,I purchased several miners from baikal team ,four mini miners and two giants. The mini miners are so silient,their power consumption are also very low.Only 40 watts per unit.Giants make more noise but acceptable.In a word,they are miners with powerful hashrate but low power consumption

Back