• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Trouble using Darksend

rourion

Hello,
I'm attempting to use the Darksend feature with Darkcoin-QT version 0.10.11.6 and I'm running into some issues. I have 13 DRK in my wallet and I'm trying to send 1 DRK. When I try to darksend to another wallet (same 0.10.11.6 version) the darksend status has the following messages:
1) Accepted into pool
2) Waiting for more entries (1/3) (it repeats this step the entire 10 minutes)
3) After ten minutes (roughly) - Idle
And then it never goes past Idle. Now if I try to trade again, it kicks out the following error "Couldn't find a confirmed unspend output equal to 10 DRK. This shouldn't ever happen, please report to developers". If I want to try to trade again, I have to shutdown the wallet and start it up again. But then it just goes through the same process as before. Any ideas?

Hello,
I'm attempting to use the Darksend feature with Darkcoin-QT version 0.10.11.6 and I'm running into some issues. I have 13 DRK in my wallet and I'm trying to send 1 DRK. When I try to darksend to another wallet (same 0.10.11.6 version) the darksend status has the following messages:
1) Accepted into pool
2) Waiting for more entries (1/3) (it repeats this step the entire 10 minutes)
3) After ten minutes (roughly) - Idle
And then it never goes past Idle. Now if I try to trade again, it kicks out the following error "Couldn't find a confirmed unspend output equal to 10 DRK. This shouldn't ever happen, please report to developers". If I want to try to trade again, I have to shutdown the wallet and start it up again. But then it just goes through the same process as before. Any ideas?
Welcome to the forum!

The issue you are experiencing is caused by the fact that Darksend needs 3 parties to mix the coins. As Darksend is in beta stage and restricted to 10DRK, it is very likely that your transaction can't be matched and mixed - as it is not used very often. This will change when RC4 will be deployed to mainnet and Darksend+ will have full effect (no DRK restricton, enhanced denomination process)

Till then a workaround is to send three transactions (e.g. 3x 3.33 DRK in your case), to ensure that the masternode is able to process the Darksend.

HTH,
Holger

Welcome to the forum!

The issue you are experiencing is caused by the fact that Darksend needs 3 parties to mix the coins. As Darksend is in beta stage and restricted to 10DRK, it is very likely that your transaction can't be matched and mixed - as it is not used very often. This will change when RC4 will be deployed to mainnet and Darksend+ will have full effect (no DRK restricton, enhanced denomination process)

Till then a workaround is to send three transactions (e.g. 3x 3.33 DRK in your case), to ensure that the masternode is able to process the Darksend.

HTH,
Holger
I see, thank you so much!

Back