• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Travelbybit Dash integration

yocko

Hi, all I have been In touch with Caleb from travelbybit. Travelbybit is a POS solution in Australia that is having huge growth.
These are the guys that made Brisbane airport a crypto friendly environment.

Anyway, they only have Dash on 15% of there business excepting crypto currencey.
They have been In talks with Bradley for the past three months over this and due to the pressure on the Dash budget they have been unable to raise funds to roll Dash out across their entire platform.
Caleb has said to me that we can have Dash rolled out to 100 new merchants within two weeks for a cost of 25 Dash. If the funds can be raised before Friday, we can be included In a press release also.
Understanding the treasury is tapped I am willing to donate Dash to make this happen and I am hoping others in the community can do the same.
I'm happy for the coins to go through a trusted community member or whatever makes people comfortable enough to know they are going to the right place.

This is an excellent integration for us, and I want to see this happen.
I am waiting on a reply from Caleb, I have asked if I can post his last email here for the community to read up on the press release .

Saw a demo of theirs a few months ago which used Dash, worked great and spread on the transaction was tight.

This would be great if it had full integration for solutions in Australia. Im in for small crowdfund.

Back