Here's a novel idea:
Crowd Source the marketing finance.
1. Where do the funds come from currently that everyone is voting on / about?
2. I wouldn't blink it donating USD100 in Dash to a coffer set up specifically for marketing purposes. I'd blink twice at donating USD500 in Dash to same. Then do it. Provided
3. The objective here is to increase everyone's investment. So far nothing is happening.
4. Contact all MN owners what is it; 3000 at this time. 3000 x 100 USD. If you cannot make that princely sum work to improve the investment we all have, then we are all in the wrong business.
5. If 3000 MN owner's cannot afford a piddly USD100 each per or are unwilling to boost their investment, then they\them\I are fools.
6. OK. Quick reflection there surely isn't 3000 x 1 MN out there - I have 30 I keep seeing someone here has 400 or something on their own etc.
7. Regardless. This is the idea within the inner so called circle if you will. To start. Contacting MN owners and have them 'give' a sum.
8. Thereafter a call to the general populace; via this site, reddit, bitcointalk where ever. Hell, even on a regular crowd sourcing / funding site. A call to arms. We need to raise x amount to achieve the following.
9. The following being prepared before hand. Someone with authority a mandate a letter of authorization whatever, approaches a 'proper' PR firm say like wisePR or any other, sit down with them hammer out a plan, see what they can do and see what it will cost. A tender. You walk into any PR firm and state we have a budget fo 300,000 USD what can you do for us, they'll be in their knees licking bootstraps in a heart beat.
10. The man with the cash is king.
11. Pretend you are buying a car and all you are doing is shopping dealers here. Don't be intimidated that it is a PR firm, a law firm, a bank, doctor, a Phd or President or Prime Minister. I got the money what can you do for me
12. Sure it sounds and feels dirty; effectively begging for the public's money. So what. Couch it in a way so that it does not come across like a plea.
13. Let the other 'coins' laugh. Big deal. It's time to pull up our socks and do something.
14. Really as I state as an outsider who started mining this coin on GPU's from day one; to date we are languishing, saddled by ridiculous minutiae, trapped in vortex going absolutely no where. ETH is charging a head, people are a buzz things are happening (disclaimer: have ICO 50,000 pieces). This coin has it all but no one seems to know what the fark to do with it.
15. Is there a way to broadcast back to everyone's wallets? Send a message, a propsal, a 'hidden' quiet ... secret request for funds? If not and if necessary code it into a new wallet build where everyone who down loads and installs receives the same. Bad idea? Maybe rude maybe an invasion of one's privacy? Low class desperate measure that may back fire?
16. Do it out in the open the. On this site on all related public sites. On a bona fide crowd souring site.
17. Just do it.
Anyone with a vested interest in DASH should be willing to pony up a few dollars to boost its value. If not get lost.
To boost its value it needs to be made known, in order to be made know it needs marketing, in order to do that it needs a credible PR company to effect all of that.
A mere USD100, 50, say min 25 x how many ever, can accomplish that. What ever it takes there are surely enough out there that want it to be done.
Chicken and egg: approach all PR firms in advance of knowing, or first test all DASH owners and see what can be raised. Trial by error: anyone in NY? Approach Wise PR, sit down with them and devise a game plan. Suggest the budget is 100,000, hint that it could be 300,000. And see what can be done. then come back here and let everyone know, then the call to arms and all the above implemented to raise those funds. Or raise the funds and the reverse.
Be Aware: it is a lot of money. Money doesn't grow in trees. One doesn't get to own 30 or 400 MN's from twiddling their thumbs. I did my 24/7/365 coding for many years. We will need 100% accountability of course, a proper coffer set up and a competent capable leader of it to run with the ball.
I think it can be done and should be done and can be done with relative ease.
: everyone chip in a sum of real money to hire a real marketing company to provide real results in increasing the value of your initial invest in this coin.