Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

trading exchange

Discussion in 'Exchanges' started by Yuuue, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Yuuue

Yuuue New Member

Hi there
    Any recommendation to crypto derivatives trading exchange?

2. AgnewPickens

AgnewPickens Member

3. mvango

mvango New Member

Well, if you decided to deal with crypto derivatives exchanges, you need to remember that you may go quite a difficult path. Cryptocurrency market and forex are very unpredictable. But together they are even harder to foretell and understand. So, before entering such exchanges you need to understand how both cryptos and derivatives arranged.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ylaneyvam

Ylaneyvam New Member

Agree with Mvango. It's important to understand not only their peculiarities but the risks too. Due to the complexity of the crypto derivatives exchanges, it might be hard to reveal and avoid scammers who usually trying to trick traders. Moreover, the risk may be caused by a specified contract life of the derivative. It means that investment can bring profit to trader only within a certain time and it becomes worthless after. These factors make derivatives exchanges much riskier than common ones.

5. bigev

bigev New Member

I’d like to notice that all crypto related sites are risky in a way. However, commentators above are right, crypto-derivatives exchanges are more difficult to use. Moreover, since it’s not easy to find out how they work, scammers frequently trying to trick users of such platforms. In any case, I'd recommend you to look at some informative and honest reviews of such exchanges.

6. Odyntaban

Odyntaban New Member

You’re right, but imo it’s better to name at least one tutorial site. As an example, I can name Bitority. It contains full reviews of cryptocurrency exchanges (including crypto derivatives ones) and useful information about digital coins as well http://bitority.com/. For me, it’s actually easier to pick exchange according to its advantages and disadvantages than based on someone’s opinion.

7. mvango

mvango New Member

Derivatives are considered the most difficult financial tools that remain in the priority of the experienced traders. Cryptocurrency derivatives are on extremely high risk and speculative investment due to the price volatility, high leverages reaching 50:1. It’s even riskier than just trading cryptocurrency. If your decision is well-considered and you want to deal with crypto derivatives try Bitmex. It allows both crypto and derivatives trading.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Winner

Winner New Member

thanks a lot, bro:cool:

9. Loki11

Loki11 New Member

That is a bit difficult task to do, but if you have good knowledge in trading go for it, earnings for good knowledge is good and you can loose a lot in no time just for warning. I always look for this kind of sites on cryptocurrency directory cryptolinks, there you will find the whole list of these sites with tests and reviews. I wish you good luck with trading and big earnings.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Maivary

Maivary New Member

whats the difference between crypto derivatives and regular crypto trading?

11. Amey Lee

Amey Lee New Member

thanx for sharing this post

12. mattgarig

mattgarig New Member

13. Benji77

Benji77 Member

I also interested in difference between traditional crypto exchanges and derivative ones.

14. takeittothesun

takeittothesun New Member

I used to use just one exchange Bitfinex, from time to time binance and kranken, but I strongly recomment to get the info about the upcoming exchange getex

15. TrustedSourceBot

TrustedSourceBot New Member

Hey!

Derivatives (derivatives) based on bitcoins are now more in demand than ever, and their development is only accelerating. Derivatives are a tool that allows investors to indirectly trade assets, that is, not the asset itself, but any liabilities for its transfer or units of value created on its basis.

This name comes from the English word "derivatives" (similar to the term "derivative"), which is called "derived" units of value.

Derivatives get their name because they are instruments derived from the underlying (spot) value of a commodity, index, or cryptocurrency. In theory, spot prices of a physical commodity are the basis and provide the basis for pricing in the futures market. Thus, for crypto-currency derivatives, the exchanges of crypto-currencies that trade in real time will be the main ones.

In essence, derivatives are designed in such a way that you can protect your open positions in stocks, bonds or bitcoins. Financial instruments such as futures and options will provide an opportunity to hedge risks, as well as help stabilize the exchange rate. Many businesses and individuals are betting on Bitcoin's long-term prospects, hoping that the value of the currency will continue to rise.

P.S. Therefore, I believe that trading bots will become very relevant now. Many analysts and people from this "kitchen"write about it. I personally found that here - tradingbot-solutions.com, after a thorough analysis. You know, it's a great helper in the right hands and a great backgroud for beginners.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Benji77

Benji77 Member

Thanks a lot for explanation. Now it's clear!