• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Totally bet 10 Dash on Bernie Winning.

TheDashGuy

5 on him winning the democratic nomination @ 14x
10 on him winning the election overall @ 30x

Oh and 10 on Seahawks winning the superbowl of course :]

Woot!! Lets go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck! I overlooked Jeremy Corbyn as our next leader of the opposition, he was a staggering 500 to 1 against, damn it,half a masternode for a 1 Dash bet :rolleyes:

If you want to bet on a coin, I am thinking bitcoin will go down after christmas :grin:

Good luck! I overlooked Jeremy Corbyn as our next leader of the opposition, he was a staggering 500 to 1 against, damn it,half a masternode for a 1 Dash bet :rolleyes:

If you want to bet on a coin, I am thinking bitcoin will go down after christmas :grin:

I only bet with Dash honestly, my Bernie bet could net me soooo much profit 11 months from now when dash is +200-300% atleasttttttt. Seahawks superbowl, Bernies democratic nomination etc. I love this website sooo much hahaha. DirectBet is the best thing i've found out about since Dash.

I only bet with Dash honestly, my Bernie bet could net me soooo much profit 11 months from now when dash is +200-300% atleasttttttt. Seahawks superbowl, Bernies democratic nomination etc. I love this website sooo much hahaha. DirectBet is the best thing i've found out about since Dash.
Yer the masternode payments can be used for gambling, cant lose eh ;)

check the odds compared to normal bookies it can be better, remember you can grab better odds by using negotiate odds and set your minimum, higher odds may only lasts a few seconds as someone bets on the other side then you get it.

Back