• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

torguard logless VPN

They want my name, address, and phone number for example. I thought services like these shouldn't collect that kind of info.

That's excellent. I think their VPN-only price is a bit high ($60/yr), though.

I've sent a request to Private Internet Access as well. They currently directly accept Ripple and Stellar so I'm hoping they'll at least look into DRK.

I've sent a request to Private Internet Access as well. They currently directly accept Ripple and Stellar so I'm hoping they'll at least look into DRK.

It is, but I've used it for years and they usually have pretty good 30-50% off black Friday / cyber Monday sales. The discount is recurring too so as long as you don't cancel you keep the low price.

It is, but I've used it for years and they usually have pretty good 30-50% off black Friday / cyber Monday sales. The discount is recurring too so as long as you don't cancel you keep the low price.

Good to know, I might have to keep an eye out around Black Friday as $30/yr is much better.

If they take your details that has to be weighed up. Many VPNs also offer blint payment with tokens using Bitcoin so no details at all.

I also sent a request to Private Internet Access two days ago, and received an email from them saying if they get enough requests they'll look into accepting DRK.

Anyone else would like to see this happen please email: [email protected]
or go to their site to submit your request: https://support.privateinternetaccess.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm

I also sent a request to Private Internet Access two days ago, and received an email from them saying if they get enough requests they'll look into accepting DRK.

Anyone else would like to see this happen please email: [email protected]
or go to their site to submit your request: https://support.privateinternetaccess.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm

Good to know. I posted about this on the VPN and DRK subreddits so hopefully they get enough requests add it.

Last edited by a moderator:
posted it on the DRK social networks as well ...>>

Back