• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

TOR Anonymity: Things Not To Do While Using TOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting list of warnings, but I hope people understand it themselves. As if you enter the same account from Tor and from Chrome for example there's no need using Tor ass you'll show your real location and that all become useless.

I recommend not to use TOR when you are browsing in the network. I had a bad experience with this browser, so I decided not to use it.

This is terrible advice, everyone should run their core wallet behind TOR, refer to this guide. https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/how-to-tor.50363/ the reason is because the underlying P2P protocol is in plain text and can be viewed by your ISP and all routers between you and the destination.

Most people don't understand Tor and imagine it to be a 100% foolproof and secure browser. When in reality, even if you are using Tor with VPN, there is more than a 60% chance of tracking. Just don't give any permissions and clear cache after every use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back