• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Thoughts on potential for greater decentralization

Last but not least: Dash scales with network demand for capacity. Not with user demand for wealth.
This. DASH; the first crypto that isn't ponzi bullshit.
Dash's wealth is stable. Its max coins is fixed number. Dash does not scale with network demand for capacity, the 10000 max masternodes is a fixed number.

The important thing is not the network capacity.

Dash should scale according to the attack of the governments. The more the attack, the more masternodes should exist, in order to avoid of being shut down by the government. So having 10000 max masternodes and 1000 collateral fee, and static IPs, it is wrong.

Dash should start planning its defence. And its defence is closely related to the maximum number of masternodes.

Last edited:
Dash should
Dash should

Luckily you don't get to decide jack. Your flawed ideas coupled with your monumental ignorance on the facts cause allergic reactions. The MN count isn't fixed and scaling entails more than just increasing that count. Your 9,000 Raspberry Pi network might be double the size but has only a fraction of the capacity of Dash. You don't understand scaling and you don't understand Dash. Just leave already.

Yes, yes and yes. I wrote this 2 months before Evan published this and this.
The internet of things requires small light hardware, and many many connections.
It requires a mesh network, and smart routing protocols and that way it increases the bandwidth exponentially.
Big hardware and a few big bandwidth connections among them, is the pathetic past.
It is not only the past, it is also the requirements of the spies, in order to be able to control.

https://medium.com/@MartinRosulek/how-iota-makes-future-for-internet-of-things-af14fd77d2a3
https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6hln28/can_someone_tell_me_some_bad_things_about_iota/

Last edited:
Then by all means, leave Dash for good and join that unproven technology that has nothing to do with easy P2P payments between real people, instead of shilling for it here. The way that project has been shamelessly overhyped I smell another DAOsaster coming anyway, so I'd think you're a perfect fit.

Then by all means, leave Dash for good and join that unproven technology that has nothing to do with easy P2P payments between real people, instead of shilling for it here. The way that project has been shamelessly overhyped I smell another DAOsaster coming anyway, so I'd think you're a perfect fit.

There is no perfect coin nowdays. There is governance in dash, so whoever stays he hopes he will convince the community towards his personal beliefs.

IMO the coin of the future should have lightweight hardware and unlimited micro-masternodes which connect eachother outside the internet using a private p2p physical layer (like the internet of things). The micro masternodes implement routing through a mesh network and not through the nowdays BGP network (which is always controled by the state despite TOR or whatever else). And some of these micro-masternodes are randomly seleced and used as gateways to the internet, but in a dynamic way which depends on the attack it is made. The mesh p2p topology and the lighweight micro hardware gives unlimited bandwidth, unlimited scalability and the most important, it turns imposible for a government to shut the cryptocoin down.

Last edited:
Back