• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Thoughts on categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

I just posted some information on 'Prism Break' in General Discussion.

It got me thinking. Do people agree that we should have a dedicated section, for 'Other privacy issues' online? Obviously the community highly values privacy, as that's why we're all here! It might be worth having a small section where we can talk about the ins and outs of things like Bitmessage, RetroShare, Runbox, MyKolabs, Startmail etc...

I just posted some information on 'Prism Break' in General Discussion.

It got me thinking. Do people agree that we should have a dedicated section, for 'Other privacy issues' online? Obviously the community highly values privacy, as that's why we're all here! It might be worth having a small section where we can talk about the ins and outs of things like Bitmessage, RetroShare, Runbox, MyKolabs, Startmail etc...
Yeah, agreed. General discussion seems like it should be focused mainly on DRK itself. But this forum is a neat place to talk about privacy and security in the broader context. No point doing it on the Bitcointalk forum haha! They just don't get that BTC is a NWO coin. Not really the right people to discuss security topics with!

A new section titled 'Privacy: The Bigger Picture' or something like that, would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back