• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

THis forum is quiet? WHere is everyone?

This project has almost 100 million marketcap, but noone checks the forums? Why is that?

Where are all the dash folks hiding at? Reddit isn't that busy either so it gets me thinking, where is everyne?

:confused::mad:

Its weekend - why you are so surprised? People have their families, hobbies and private life.
Dash is cool but some time away from computer might be even more cool - try it :)

Its weekend - why you are so surprised? People have their families, hobbies and private life.
Dash is cool but some time away from computer might be even more cool - try it :)

Whoa whoa sir, I do go outside quite alot.... every day actually!

But I'm not so sure that "its the weekend" is the answer, there are barely any threads being created in the forum I can even see that being here just 1 week. Dash has a much higher marketcap than alot of coins, but it seems lower community involvement?

And why do you think I don't go outside man? Thats rude. I never said anything rude to you... :[

I guess its easy to get outside with paid vacations though eh. I shoulda known! Is that where I can find Evan too?

hey hey guys easy there ;)
a lot of communication moved to chat groups these days , slack , telegram ,.... so yes it is a little quiet here
chats are quicker and give us all more time to get outside :rolleyes:

"Where is everyone?" Getting sued by the core for submitting a proposal that might get voted in, which they didn't pre-approve.

"Where is everyone?" Getting sued by the core for submitting a proposal that might get voted in, which they didn't pre-approve.

whaaaaat ?
come on man - what are u talking about
this is the 2nd time u mention this :eek::rolleyes:o_O

hey hey guys easy there ;)
a lot of communication moved to chat groups these days , slack , telegram ,.... so yes it is a little quiet here
chats are quicker and give us all more time to get outside :rolleyes:

I am easy - just trying to coach our new colleague and show that he should not apply double standards - one for himself and one for the others.

I am easy - just trying to coach our new colleague and show that he should not apply double standards - one for himself and one for the others.

What are you talking about man?

I did nothing, you are just being "on a high horse" as people say. And not very welcoming I may add, you are Dash staff?

:(

Back