• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

THIS COMPANY IS REAL OR A FRAUD.

I don't even know these days... So many scammers out there... To me, the real Baikal is baikalminer.com (singular, not plural). I'm going with that because those are the guys that I've been in contact with (I haven't bought from them), but when I ask them to take my BTC, they tell me to wait until they have in stock, and to order from their web page. A scammer would've given me a BTC address and told me to pay them on the spot, but they seem really professional. They also helped me with a Skype video conference to troubleshoot I miner I have.

@JasonHan Could confirm. I believe he has been in contact with them more often than I have.

I don't even know these days... So many scammers out there... To me, the real Baikal is baikalminer.com (singular, not plural). I'm going with that because those are the guys that I've been in contact with (I haven't bought from them), but when I ask them to take my BTC, they tell me to wait until they have in stock, and to order from their web page. A scammer would've given me a BTC address and told me to pay them on the spot, but they seem really professional. They also helped me with a Skype video conference to troubleshoot I miner I have.

@JasonHan Could confirm. I believe he has been in contact with them more often than I have.

Here it is.

Web: www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminer

ame: YinSi BaoHu Yi KaiQi (Hidden by Whois Privacy Protection Service)
Organisation: YinSi BaoHu Yi KaiQi (Hidden by Whois Privacy Protection Service
Street: 3/F.,HiChina Mansion,No.27 Gulouwai Avenue,Dongcheng District,Be
City: Beijing
State: Beijing
Postalcode: 100120
cn.png

Telephone: +86.1065985888
cn.png

Phone Type: geographic : Beijing, BJ
Email:
imageEmail.php

Back