These price fluctuations :(

Feb 25, 2017
I already lost a testicle. I got 1 left. I hope Dash doesn't drop anymore :< I need a hug. Someone tell me its all gonna be ok

Dandy

Mar 1, 2017
Belgrade, Serbia
Why the panic mode?
Just look at the 30 day graph and think about how much it went up in value since the end of February.

It will bounce back, don't worry. It still has a looong way to go... up I mean ;)

Feb 25, 2017
Why the panic mode?
Just look at the 30 day graph and think about how much it went up in value since the end of February.

It will bounce back, don't worry. It still has a looong way to go... up I mean ;)
Where is the bottom do u think?

K

Keitsu

Don't worry about it, it will go back up. Just like Bitcoin it will continue to exceed it's previous all time highs during it's growth as a currency.

David

Dash Support Group
Jun 21, 2014
How did u know?
My "guess" of .059 was because that is an important Fibonacci level which indicates support. We did have significant support there, although obviously we ended up going under that eventually. Yet we're almost back (although now it will be resistance).

Reactions: Anonymous Dude

Walter

Masternode Owner/Operator
Jul 17, 2014
weak hands panic sold.. And they'll pay the price for not being able to keep control of their emotions.

Walter

Masternode Owner/Operator
Jul 17, 2014
I'm glad you didn't sell @Anonymous Dude :D

Market fluctuations like this are part of the deal. You have to be able to tune out of it, otherwise your own emotions become your worst enemy when it comes to investing and making money. I've seen many very bright and intelligent people lose money on an investment because they let their emotions get the better of them.

The only thing that matters when deciding whether to sell and investment or not is whether anything fundamental has changed. If there's a good reason for the price drop then it's probably worth evaluating the situation further but if it's just dropping for no good reason then in the long run it's nothing to worry about. Yesterday was clearly a case of the latter.

You'll be glad of your decision to hold by the end of the year, I can promise you that! ;)

cheers

Walter

LostInSpace

Apr 13, 2017
Germany
Dash is doing much better in the past days due to the Kraken implementation, and many other coins are recovering too (eth went up over 20% in 2 days too)
In the long run it would be better if crypto is not that volatile, even the most stable bitcoin is a big mess, you cannot expect that normal people will be ok buying some coin for $1000 and then losing 20% or even 50% of its value in a month or two just because the market is crazy ... I guess no coin has a good solution for this yet.

Anyway, as long as Dash generally goes up, everyone is happy here.