• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Ultimate Darkcoin Faucet. Win $50 every hour.

bevo

Free Darkcoin: Win $50 every hour
Expected release: July 20th
URL: freedarkco.in (not active)

Currently looking for people who may have interest in purchasing ad space on this faucet. I am not accepting payments at this time and will not until the site is operational. I have some prices listed in the picture below, but this was just set up as an example. Please feel free to PM me with any honest bids. I will be offering free ad space for the first 2-4 weeks, just until more traffic starts to come. Please leave some feedback too let me know what you think so far.
This faucet will be a game based faucet with a great multiplier. Here is a description of the games.
Free Play Game
The free play game you will collect coins by selecting tiles on a 10x10 board. Each coin you get you will multiply your winnings 10x. Be cautious though because if you get caught on a red square you will forfeit all of your winnings for that hours free play. There are 16 free tiles along with 6 tiles containing coins. You receive 1 free move every hour and can choose to continue trying to collect more coins or collect your free coin by entering a captcha.
New Game
oOJreT0.png

Board Revealed
tjyuJ3m.png

Multiplier
Pretty self explanatory. You spin the wheel and your multiplier bonus is based on the color the wheel lands on.
The Color Wheel
CdET1Zd.png

Please let me know any input you think would make this site better; prize amounts, cost of ad space, game functionality.

Back