• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Rolling Thread :) (go to end for newest posts)

Ooops, the form didn't like me putting links in parenthesis -- here's a better copy: http://thegrid.io

The video does a pretty nice job of summarizing, but this interview is better:

edit: forum won't allow link to specific part of video, fast forward to 1h 16m 52s

Pretty cool stuff :smile:
Very cool! Sorry I disappeared, LOL :D

Ooops, the form didn't like me putting links in parenthesis -- here's a better copy: http://thegrid.io

The video does a pretty nice job of summarizing, but this interview is better:

edit: forum won't allow link to specific part of video, fast forward to 1h 16m 52s

Pretty cool stuff :smile:
Very cool! Sorry I disappeared, LOL :D

So...how do we make a rolling thread then...like BCT? Could we do this with this forum? That would be cool...have a main thread...called the Rolling Thread. How can we make that happen?

LOL, either you're laughing at me or very drunk ;) LOL

Anyway, talking about bitcointalk, I haven't been able to log in all day?? What's up? My machine or?? 'course I haven't been trying all day, but.... still, when I do try, I can't get it to load. Are they being ddos'd?

Ok, color me slow, I found their tweet, and yes, they've lost their disks and much of the past few months worth of posts may be gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps we're seeing the beginnings of an upward trend again. Certainly there's not much for sale by comparison to those wanting to buy (on Bitfinex at least; similar situation on Cryptsy).

20150402 current order book on Bitfinex at 7.05pm.jpg

You're up very very late Tante! (or very very early perhaps?) 1:18am in Washington? I'm here down under in Sydney. Perhaps this is that "dead" time you spoke of recently as the East Coast people are well and truly asleep. It probably explains why trade is so dead around this time too.

I got up out of bed 'cause I couldn't sleep. Strange, never had trouble sleeping when I was younger, but now... Ugh! Yah, it seems to me it starts to go dead at 9PM Pacific already.

Yah, we don't need 'em anymore, right fellas? LOL

Well, I'm gonna try to sleep again :) Good nite ya'al!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, yup. It's kind of weird. I'm oldish now and really never felt moved to rebel.... well I felt angry about stuff, but hopeless, and certainly didn't feel like wasting my time. But this past year + with DRK/DASH, I feel like we have a real possibility to change the world, literally. And I can do it sitting on my @ss, LOL.

Tante, to my mind, there are 2 type of activism, reactive and proactive.
People start on reactive activism because they emotionally 'react' to what they see as wrong and unjust, the question is how long do they stay as that passive entity before moving onto a more leading 'active' proactive approach.

P.S. being involved in coin development could be considered a jump straight into proactivism perhaps without even being aware of it as this is tackling the banking Cartels in their core area of control in finance.

as this is a "rolling thread" could someone very briefly fill me in on the masternode situation please. I upgraded last night and had one drop off. Restarted and so far so good. I now see another version 0.11.2.17, but no announcement. Is this a test version or something??

I'm all for that. If we can great a main title on the main page.... Called "Rolling Thread" right near the top of the forums list that would be helpful. I like this idea and should work well.

as this is a "rolling thread" could someone very briefly fill me in on the masternode situation please. I upgraded last night and had one drop off. Restarted and so far so good. I now see another version 0.11.2.17, but no announcement. Is this a test version or something??
I don't know. I have one that hasn't been paid in 6 days, but it says enabled. I figure it might be because enforcement was off... but I'm going to restart it I guess later if it doesn't get a payment soon. The masternode website doesn't show my MN, so I'm worried about it??? I don't know why that's happening to people, maybe it's happened to me and I should not trust my command line :)

But I have to go ATM :) Good morning!!!

Evan just announced new .17 wallet update. I think there were a couple of bugs in the .16 version. Just updated. Lets see ;)

An important thing has come to mind. We need to have a techincal support link on Dashpay.io for when any issues come up we can have volunteers answer questions and help users. Also...the website needs to be update on the home page to the latest wallet.

Just noticed Bitcoinwisdom still lists DRK vs. DASH. Anyone contact them already?

Back